Chapter 44

My Arrogant Princess

"Trust me, Taehyun. This will make us rich," Park Haejoon try to coax his friend. Taehyun look at the table as he think carefully.

"Are you sure?" Taehyun does not know if he can trust his friend or not.

"Of course. Don't you trust me?" Haejoon look at his friend confidently.

"Trust me, Taehyun. I will not cheat on you. This is a big chance for you. For us to become rich. Don't you want to rich?" that man keep talking to make sure Taehyun invest into his business.

Taehyun keep silent as he think carefully. He can't make a rash decision. This involve his future and also his daughter's future. The saving he keep is for his daughter. He need time to think.

"Haejoon, can you give me time to think?" said Taehyun as he look at his friend. 

"Of course. Call me when you're ready," reply Haejoon as he smile. Taehyun nod his head before he leave his friend alone in the restaurant. Haejoon smirk as he watch his friend. He fastly take his phone and call for someone. He will make sure Taehyun fall in his trap. 

"Soobin, can we meet right now? At usual place," said Haejoon when another person answer his call.

 

Taehyun sit at the veranda, spacing thinking on Haejoon's offer. His offer is too good to reject. But also dangerous for him to accept. It not he does not trust his friend. But, he need to be careful. He does not want to regret in the future. 

"Are you okay?" ask his wife as she sit beside him.

"I'm fine. Where are you from?" ask Taehyun when he saw his wife.

"Meeting with one of my friend. What are you thinking actually?" ask Soobin even when she already know the answer.

"Haejoon, he told me that there a good business opportunity for me. He want me to invest into his business. But, I'm not sure if...," confess Taehyun without looking at his wife.

"Just do it," cut Soobin that make Taehyun look at her.

"What?" Taehyun can't really hear it clearly 

"Just give him how much he want. It will make us rich, right?" said Soobin.

"Are you sure? We are talking about money right now. The money we save for our daughter. We can't take decision bluntly like that," oppose Taehyun.

"Don't you trust Haejoon? He will make us rich. We also do it for our daughter. Don't you want your daughter live in wealthness? He will not cheat on you. You are his friend," coax Soobin as she hold her husband's hand. Her words make Taehyun think.

"Okay. If that what you decide," reply Taehyun after a while. Soobin smile in satisfy when her plan work. She will get her reward from Haejoon for this.

 

Taehyun look at his sleeping daughter with sad eyes. He does not know what he should do right now. His money, everything has been gone. Haejoon cheat him. It all just a fraud. What will happen to his daughter? He already bankrupt. He should not trust that man easily like that. He should know it. 

"Where you want to go, Soobin?" ask Taehyun when he saw his wife walk out from their room bringing a big luggage with her.

"Out. I can't live with you anymore. I can't live in this kind of life anymore. So, good bye," said Soobin before she left the house. She not even turn back to look at her husband and daughter. She already had someone else that can make she rich. 

"I'm sorry,Hakyeon. I'm sorry. Its all my fault," said Taehyun as he hold his daughter's hands tightly.

***

"That what really happen to our parent. After my father lose everything, my mother left us. Thanks to Sanghyuk's grandfather who help us that time. If not, we will not able to live like this," told Hakyeon. Yejoong can't believe her father lie to her. How could he do that.

"How about my mother? How your father relate to my mother?" ask Yejoong. If her father lie about Mr Cha, it possible he also lie about her mother.

"Let me told you about that," said Mrs Cha as she sit beside the girl.