Chapter 28

My Arrogant Princess

"So, its mean the men who want to kill me were sent by my uncle?" Said Sanghyuk after he hear explaination from Mrs Cha. That woman just nod her head. Sanghyuk lean on the sofa as he rub his face with his hand. This shocking news make he can't think correctly.

Hakyeon who just standing not far from them walk toward the boy and put a picture of Mr Han on the table in front of Sanghyuk. The boy take the photo and look at it carefully.

"This is your grandfather, Han Jaehyuk. He's one of my husband's close friend. Before he died, he give his trust to us to protect you from your crazy uncle," said Mrs Cha. 

Sanghyuk look at the photo as he crying. At first he feel angry because he left him alone. Now he know why he make that kind of decision. His grandfather just want to make sure he stay alive and safe. He really miss that old man very much.

"So, for now all of you need to stay here," said Mrs Cha. Taekwoon and Wonshik look at each other. 

"We don't mind, aunty. Well, our house also destroyed because of the attack," reply Wonshik as he smile at the woman.

"But, if Sanghyuk's uncle want to kill him, it is possible they will attack him here," said Taekwoon as he show a worried face.

"Yes, I don't want to bring any troubles to all of you," said Sanghyuk as he show his worried face too. 

"I don't think so. No one will dare to transpassing Cha mansion," said Hakyeon after she keep silent and just become the spectator.

"If they still try to do that?" Ask Taekwoon. He also worried on Sanghyuk's safety. 

"Yeah, it possible that they'll not care about that at all and still try to kill Sanghyuk in this house," support Wonshik.

"If not because of that mask man, I'm already dead," said Sanghyuk. 

"Mask man? Who are you talking about?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at the boy.

"Well, when one of the men almost kill Sanghyuk, someone break into the house and fight with those men," reply Taekwoon as he look at Sanghyuk.

"And he's getting hurt because of me. I don't want anyone else hurt because of me. Its better I leave this house and hide somewhere else," continue Sanghyuk. He look sad and stress. Mrs Cha glance at Hakyeon for a second before she look back at the boy.

"You don't know about this house, boys. You don't know how dangerous the people who's living in this house. If they brave enough to come, I'll welcome them with something that they can't never forget," said Mrs Cha as she smirk evilly. That smirk make the boys swallow hardly. In the blink of eyes, that woman change. She look scary and dangerous.

"Don't worry, my men will guarding this house. No one can sneak into this house easily," said Mrs Cha as she cross her arms. The boys fastly nod their head. They trust that woman. They know they will be safe there.

"I need to go checking for the security," said Mrs Cha as she stand up before she leave them.

"Are you okay?" Ask Mrs Cha as she look at Hakyeon. The girl just nod her head.

"Is that mask man wearing fully in black? Hiding his face using black cap, black mask and black sweater?" Ask Jaehwan after Mrs Cha leave. 

"How do you know?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Jaehwan in wide eyes.

"He safe me too. He safe me from Donghae and his friends," told Jaehwan after she confident that the mask man is the same person.

"Wait, the one who help me from the ert man also has same description like that. He also wearing fully black. The cap and mask too," said Hongbin suddenly after she think carefully where she has seen the person who match the criteria well.

"Wow, is he our guardian?" Ask Wonshik as he look amuse. Hakyeon snort when she hear that word.

"Whoever that mask man is, I'm really thankful on him," said Sanghyuk as he smile. 

"Me too," support Taekwoon as he pat Sanghyuk's shoulder. 

Suddenly, the phone ringing. Hakyeon slowly sit beside the phone and answer the call. She already know who's the caller.