Chapter 5

My Arrogant Princess

"There're no empty table for us to sit," said Wonshik as he look around to find the empty table. Sanghyuk also do the same. Taekwoon silently leave those two and walk toward a table. 

"Can we sit here?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the girls. Before Hakyeon can answer, Taekwoon just sit beside the girl. The girl look at the boy weirdly. Wonshik and Sanghyuk also look at their hyung weirdly. They look at each other before sit.

Wonshik sit beside Jaehwan. The girl can feel her heart beating fastly. Her crush is sitting beside her. She really need to calm down. 

"I don't say that you can," said Hakyeon as she glare at Taekwoon.

"I don't care. This table is not own by you," reply Taekwoon as he open his bread. 

"But, we're sit here first," said Hakyeon.

"I don't care," reply Taekwoon. This time he take a tomato from Hakyeon's lunch box. 

"Yah!" Yell Hakyeon as she glare at Taekwoon.

"You don't like tomato, right?" Said Taekwoon as he chew the food with an innoncent face. 

"I already start to eat tomato, okay," reply Hakyeon as she roll her eyes

"Really?" Said Taekwoon as he take the carrot and eat it.

"I though you don't eat carrot," said Hakyeon as she look at the boy.

"Because of someone always nags at me when I don't eat carrot, I learn to love it," reply Taekwoon as he smile at Hakyeon. 

Jaehwan, Wonshik and Sanghyuk look at them two in amuse. They never though those two know each other. Wonshik and Sanghyuk feel shock when they saw their hyung smiling. Its a very rare sight. 

Hakyeon than look at Wonshik and Sanghyuk. Taekwoon keep eating Hakyeon's lunch. That girl know she can't stop him from eating her lunch. Wonshik and Sanghyuk feel awkward suddenly when Hakyeon keep looking at them.

"Emm... Hi, I'm Kim Wonshik," introduce Wonshik as he bow slightly.

"I'm Han Sanghyuk," continue Sanghyuk. Hakyeon just raise her brows and keep scanning them both. 

"Emm nice to meet you two. I'm Lee Jaehwan and she is Cha Hakyeon," reply Jaehwan when she realise how awkward they are. Wonshik and Sanghyuk bow their head to Jaehwan.

Wonshik eat his bread silently. He secretly take a glance to Jaehwan. He keep finding chance to look at the girl. While, Jaehwan feel like Wonshik is looking at her. But, its impossible. It might be just her imagination. 

Hakyeon realise the weird action showed by Wonshik and Jaehwan. She keep looking at them both. Wonshik then realise that Hakyeon saw what has he do. He look at Hakyeon as he blushing.

'Oh my god, I'm busted,' Wonshik said to himself.

'I knew it. He like Hakyeon too,' Jaehwan talk to herself when she saw Wonshik is blushing when he look at Hakyeon.

"Hi Hakyeon. Here your banana milk," said a boy as he put two bottle of banana milk. 

"Thank you, Minhyuk," said Hakyeon as she take the milk. That boy bow his head before he leave them alone. Hakyeon give one of it to Jaehwan as usual.

"Who's that?" Ask Taekwoon. Its look like he's jealous.

"Minhyuk. Why?" Ask Hakyeon pretend to not understand.

"Why he give you banana milk?" Taekwoon keep asking question.

"Because I like banana milk," reply Hakyeon as she keep drinking the milk. Taekwoon keep glaring at Hakyeon. That girl look back at the boy.

"I know I'm pretty. No need to look at me like that," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon roll his eyes when he hear that.