Chapter 43

My Arrogant Princess

Hakyeon sit on a chair still glaring at three boys who already covered with bruise on their face. The boys keep their head down, afraid to look at the scary girl. Taekwoon, Wonshik and Sanghyuk stand behind the girl like her bodyguard. 

"Last warning, if I know you all still do this kind of job, I kill you. Trust me, I will do it," warn Hakyeon. 

"Did you hear her?" ask Taekwoon in louder voice.

"Ye... Yes," reply the boys in unison as they nod their head fastly.

"Good. I hope you all can keep your very well. Because if not, I'll cut it," warn Hakyeon as she stand up. The boys swallow hardly and keep nodding their head.

"She's scary," whisper Wonshik to his friends. Sanghyuk nod his head agree on his hyung. He does not know this girl can be this scary.

"Yes, she is. And to all of you, take serious on what she say. Because she will do what she said. Trust me,"  said Taekwoon as he look at the kneeling boys. 

"Keep doing that," Sanghyuk cross his hands as he glare at the boys. They nod their head and keep raising their hands. 

 

"Are you okay?" ask Hakyeon as she sit beside Yejoong. She just nod her head. Hakyeon can see the girl is still shivering and crying. She must feel shock on what has happen just now. Hakyeon does not know what she need to do to calm the girl. So she just pat Yejoong's back. The girl fastly hug Hakyeon's tightly as she crying. Hakyeon who feel shock with the sudden hug blink her eyes few times. She then slowly hug back the girl and just let her crying.

"Feel better?" ask Hakyeon when she realise the girl has stop crying.

"Yes. Thank you," reply Yejoong as she smile slightly. 

"Good. What about you Minhyuk? Are you okay?" Hakyeon look at the standing boy in front them.

"I'm fine. You know how strong I am, Hakyeon," reply Minhyuk. Hakyeon just roll her eyes. 

"I'm sorry. This all happen because of my fault," Yejoong look at her fingers when she said that.

"Its not your fault, Yejoong," said Minhyuk as he look at the girl worriedly. 

"No, it is my fault. If only I don't hired them, this will not happen. If only I brave enough to refuse my father's order, I will never get involve with them. Its all my fault. I'm sorry, Hakyeon. I'm sorry. I came here with an intention, to destroy your relationship with Taekwoon. This is what people say karma. What you give, you get back. I should never follow my father's order. I'm sorry," Yejoong wipe her tears as she confess. Hakyeon sigh when she hear the confession.

Hakyeon hold Yejoong's hand tightly. "Look at me, Yejoong," said Hakyeon that make the girl look at her.

"I know about your plan. I know your father well. I know how much hatred he has toward my family. Even when he actually does not has any reason to hate us," continue Hakyeon.

"My father always said that Cha family is my enemy and all of you can't be happy. He said your father had betray him before. He also said that your father is the one who make my mother leave him and me. He want me to destroy your life and make you suffer for your father's sins," Yejoong told the girl what his father always said to her. It like a hatred spell that he always use to his daughter to keep hating Cha family.

Hakyeon laugh when she hear that. It the funniest thing that she ever heard. She never know how low that old man is. Telling false story to his daughter. Using his daughter for his useless stupid revenge and plan. 

"It not true, Yejoong," said Hakyeon when she able to stop her laugh.

"What do you mean?" ask Yejoong as she look at Hakyeon.

"I'll tell you later, after school. For now, let go back to class," said Hakyeon as she stand up.