Chapter 33

My Arrogant Princess

"Is there anything happen last night?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at those two. Wonshik and Sanghyuk look at each other before they look at the boy and shake their head. 

"Am I just dreaming?" Taekwoon ask himself as he thinking hardly.

At that time, someone knock the door. "Is everyone already wake up?" Ask Jaehwan as she open the door. 

"Lets have some breakfast right now," continue the girl when she saw everyone already wake up. The boys follow Jaehwan toward the dining table. They bow slightly to Mrs Cha when they saw that woman already there waiting for them.

"Now everyone already here. Lets eat," said Mrs Cha as she smile at the kids.

"Emm aunty, is there anything happen last night?" Ask Taekwoon after he finish eating his breakfast.

"Why you ask me like that, Taekwoonie?" Ask Mrs Cha back.

"Well, I think something has happen last night. But, I'm not sure if it just a dream or what," reply Taekwoon as he show unsure face. He then look at Hakyeon. The girl just keep eating her breakfast silently.

"Well, yes. Something has happen last night," told Mrs Cha. The kids give their attention to the woman.

"Sanghyuk's uncle sent his men to kidnap Sanghyuk last night," continue Mrs Cha that make they gasp in shock.

"What? Is it true?" Ask Sanghyuk as he show a shock face.

"I should find another place to hide. I don't want to bring problems to all of you. I put you in danger. I should just go," continue Sanghyuk as he show a sad and guilty face.

"No need to do that, my dear. Your uncle can sent many men as much as he want, but he will never get you. My men are strong and they will protect us from them. Don't worry," said Mrs Cha as she pat Sanghyuk's back softly. The boy smile when he saw that woman smile at him.

"But, last night...," Taekwoon want to talk about the black man or maybe black girl that he meet last night.

"Last night we just having little bit fun," said Mrs Cha. Taekwoon look at the woman and then to Hakyeon. He then just nod his head as he thinking. That girl might want to keep her identity in secret. And he will help her to keep her secret well.