Chapter 30

My Arrogant Princess

Few man jump over the gate after they cut the security alarm. They slowly run to the house. They stop as they lean closer to the wall. One of them peak to look if there any people guarding the house. When he ensure there are no one, he wave his hand signaling his men to go to other side of house.

Without they know, there two pairs of eyes are watching them. 

"How much?" Ask JH. 

"Ten," reply the mask man as he put down the binocular. JH look at the mask man up and down few times.

"What?" Ask the mask man when he realise that woman is looking at him.

"Don't you have any other clothes to wear? This is why the kids though you are a man," said JH as she point at the mask girl's clothes. 

"You want me to wear skirt? Just stop it. Lets finish this thing fastly. I need to have my beauty sleep right now," said the mask girl as she put her hands on her cheeks.

"At least show your s, so they know you're a girl," comment JH as she point at the mask girl's chest.

"It better like that. They would not expect that I'm the one who save them," reply mask girl 

"But, where did you get the sweater? It look so cool," ask JH as she stand up.

"Dad bought it for me," reply mask girl. Her answer make JH look at her.

"What?" Ask mask girl.

"I thought your dad did not like you wearing this kind of clothes. Isn't he like you wearing girly princess like clothes?" Said JH as she walk toward the house.

"I don't know. Maybe he saw you look cool wearing something like this and think that I would look cool too if I wearing like that," assume mask girl. Her answer make JH nod her head.

"Lets begin our hunting," said JH as she enter the house with the mask girl.

***

The bad guys split the group into two. One team go to second floor while the other one guarding at the living room. 

Suddenly, a sound of something fall make the bottom team turn to the kitchen. The leader look at two of his men and order him to check the noise.