Chapter 4

My Arrogant Princess

Hakyeon sent a deadly glare at Jaehwan who's standing in front of her. After she wash her hand and make sure that there no more hair in her hand, both of them stop at their usual place under the tree. Hakyeon just sit there silently. Jaehwan know her young lady is not in good mood. 

"Lee Jaehwan, how many times should I told you? Stop being so weak. How can you face this harsh world when you finish your study? Do you want to continue become my servant until you dead?" Scold Hakyeon as she cross her arms on her chest. She might be use her usual tone but still, that what make it more scary.

"You think, why father want you to study here when you just can continue become my servant. You just can stay at home and doing your job like Mr and Mrs Yoo. No need to study if you just want to be a servant," Hakyeon continue her words.

"Stop being a weak. I don't want a weak servant. Fight when you need. Why should I always help you? Its you that should help me," Hakyeon just continue scolding that girl. She does not care what other students think. What she know , she need to train the girl. 

"I'm sorry, Hakyeon unnie," appologise Jaehwan as she bow her head. 

"Stop appologise at me. I'm tired hearing that," said Hakyeon before she stand up and leave that girl. She then stop her steps and turn around. Jaehwan still not moving from her standing.

"Are not you going?" Ask Hakyeon before she continue her walks. Jaehwan fastly walk toward Hakyeon and follow her from behind.

"Oh yeah, Jaehwan, please make sure there no noodles or pasta for these time. I'm still need to make the hairs image out from my head," said Hakyeon as she shaking her head.

"Ok, Hakyeon unnie," answer Jaehwan as she smile.