Chapter 13

My Arrogant Princess

"Aunty, if someone confess to you, what is your answer?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Mrs Cha. The woman smile when she hear that question. She change her attention from the television and look at Jaehwan. 

"Its depend," reply Mrs Cha.

"Depend on what?" Ask Jaehwan.

"Depend on me," interupt Hakyeon without moving her eyes from the television. Mrs Cha sent a glare at the girl.

"Depend on my feeling. If I like him, of course I accept," reply Mrs Cha. Her answer make Hakyeon snort. The woman throw a pillow to the girl that easily caught by the girl.

"How about you? Did you like the boy?" Ask Mrs Cha as she hold Jaehwan's hand.

"I... I like him. But, we're so different. His level and mine are too different. He's such a prince, while me. I'm not worth for him," reply Jaehwan as she look at his fingers. 

"Stupid," said Hakyeon. Mrs Cha look at the girl while Jaehwan still looking at her fingers. Hakyeon look at Jaehwan coldly.

"Look at me Lee Jaehwan," said Hakyeon that make the girl look at her slowly. Mrs Cha just keep silent.

"Stupid thinking. I really hate this kind of thinking. If you like him, say you like him. If not, just reject him. Simple. No need to think so much. You like him, he like you too. So, whats the problems? Its your own feeling. Not others. Why you should hear what people say? Be confident with your feeling. If not, it just make both of you suffer at the end," said Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan.

Her words make Mrs Cha smile. That words. She already hear that when she want to reject Mr Cha's propose. She still can't believe how matured that girl already is. 

After saying those words, Hakyeon change her attention back to the drama. "Look. That stupid girl. Saying that breaking up with his boyfriend is for his sake. Stupid. Why should they break up if they still love each other?" nag Hakyeon as she look at the television.

Mrs Cha just smile looking at her stepdaughter. She know Hakyeon care about people around her. She just does not show it.

Jaehwan thinking hardly what Hakyeon said. She silently stand up and enter her room. She need more time to think. 

"She's more subborn than you," said Hakyeon. Mrs Cha just shrug her shoulders and watch back the drama.