Chapter 38

My Arrogant Princess

"Your uncle has been caught by the police. Its look like your grandfather had sent the proof of his crimes to the police before he passed away. Your uncle will be charge for murdering your parents and also other crimes involving to the bribe and corruption in the company," told Mrs Cha as she look at Sanghyuk. The boy nod his head as he sigh in relief. 

"Its mean everything has been settle," said Wonshik as he pat Sanghyuk's back.

"You're save right now. We don't need to worry anything anymore," support Taekwoon. He then look at Hakyeon who sitting beside him as he hold her hand tightly. 

"Is there anything that you need to tell me?" Ask Mrs Cha as she look at the link hands. Her question make the other look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

"We are officially together now," announce Hakyeon as she hold up their link hands. Her announcement make all of them look at the couple as they smile. 

"Finally," said Sanghyuk as he clap his hand. 

"Yeah, finally," support Wonshik as he look at the new couple.

"So, its mean I win," said Sanghyuk as he raise his brows to Wonshik. The boy just roll his eyes as he show an unsatisfy face

"What do you mean?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his friends.

"Well, we are betting when will you confess your feeling," reply Sanghyuk. 

"I bet you'll confess after we finish this high school," told Wonshik.

"And I bet you two will be together before we finish the highschool. So, its mean I win," said Sanghyuk as he raise his hand in happy. 

"Unbelieavable you two," said Taekwoon as he look at his friend with an unsatisfy face.

"Well, you always look at Hakyeon. When we told you to confess, you say its not the right time. So, we try to guess when is the right time. Its not our fault," said Sanghyuk. He look at his hyung with an innoncent face.

Mrs Cha just look at the couple with a smile. She know her daughter love that boy very much. When she saw him, she recognise that boy. She never expect that boy will grow up into a cute handsome boy. She still can remember the face showed by Hakyeon and Taekwoon when she sent that boy back to his house. They might not crying but still she can see the sadness in their eyes. When she know that boy already come back, she feel happy. When she know they are together right now, it make her feel more happy for both of them. 

"Aunty, I hope you will accept our relationship," said Taekwoon as he look at Mrs Cha.

"How about your parents, Taekwoon? You know how much they hate Cha family," ask Mrs Cha.

"I don't have any relationship with Jung family anymore. They already throw me away when I refuse to marry with their choice," told Taekwoon. 

"I don't mind Taekwoon. As long Hakyeon is happy. For your information, you are always welcome to become part of Cha family. Her father already agree on you to become his son in law when you bravely kiss Hakyeon in front of him," told Mrs Cha that make the boys look at Taekwoon with wide eyes.

"Kiss?" Said them at the same time as they look at Taekwoon.

"Not only he kiss Hakyeon, he did that in front of her father. You are lagend," said Wonshik as he show his thumb to that boy.

"Well, you also a lagend. Bravely kiss Jaehwan in front of all students at the school," said Taekwoon that make Wonshik's face become red. 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon then look at each other lovingly. "I love you," whisper Taekwoon.

"I love you too," whisper Hakyeon back. 

"Please stop this lovey dovey act. Where is Jaehwan? I want to do like that too," nag Wonshik as he look around to find that girl.

"Me too," support Sanghyuk as he also look around to find Hongbin. Mrs Cha just shake her head as she look at those kids.

"Teenagers," mumble Mrs Cha before she drink her hot tea slowly. She sigh as she think on something. She also miss to act like that. She miss that guy very much.