Chapter 16

My Arrogant Princess

"What happen there?" Ask Hakyeon to Minhyuk as she look at a crowd. Its look like the boys have change their attention to someone else.

"Its a new student. She so pretty," reply Minhyuk as he look at the same direction with Hakyeon. His words make Hakyeon look at him.

"Emm its not you're not pretty. She's pretty and you're a beauty. But still, you're the most beautiful here," said Minhyuk when he realise that look.

"What happen?" Ask Taekwoon who suddenly appear beside Hakyeon. He's not looking at Hakyeon but he glare at Minhyuk. His glare make Minhyuk swallow hard as he try to hide from that glare.

"What are you guys looking at?" Ask Wonshik as he arrive with Jaehwan. 

"Why I arrive earlier than you when you guys go out earlier than me?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik and Jaehwan.

"We're going for a date first," reply Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand tighter. Jaehwan just blushing as she smile shyly.

"I think I need to hire new servant for me," mumble Hakyeon. 

"How about me? Will you hire me?" Ask Taekwoon as he put his hand around Hakyeon's shoulder. 

"Nope," reply Hakyeon as she push that hand away. 

"Oh yeah, how's your father, Minhyuk?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at the boy.

"He's getting better. Its all because of you, Hakyeon. Thank you very much," said Minhyuk as he bow to Hakyeon. 

"No need to do that," reply Hakyeon as she pull his bag to stop the bow.

"Your father is one of my dad's loyal worker. How can I ignore him just like that," continue Hakyeon. 

"Oh," Hakyeon saw the new student. She know her. But, what she doing here?

"Hakyeon unnie, isn't that Hongbin?" Ask Jaehwan when she saw that girl. 

"You know her? Can you introduce her to me?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at the girl with a stupid smile. Its look like the boy has fall for that girl.

"How many you have in your account? Do you have a big house? Bungalow? Big car? Mercedes? Is your family rich?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at the boy.

"If not, you can only dream about her," continue Hakyeon before she leave them to go to her classroom.