Chapter 35

My Arrogant Princess

"Taekwoon? What are you doing here?" Ask Jihyo when she saw that boy standing in front of Cha mansion alone. 

"Good morning, miss Jihyo. Can I meet Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon as he still try to catch his breath. The woman nod her head before she enter the mansion. Not long after that, Hakyeon walk out from the house. Behind her, followed by Jihyo and Mr Cha. They just stand not far from them to give them some space and time together. From what they know, the boy will be go to America today.

"Woonie, what are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy. Taekwoon just keep silent and just look at the girl. He suddenly hug that girl as he crying. Hakyeon at first feel shock with the hug. She then hug the boy tightly. She also feel sad with this separation but what can she do. 

"I don't want to leave. I want to be with you," mumble Taekwoon. 

"Me too. I'll miss you so much," reply Hakyeon as she rub Taekwoon's back. The girl release the hug and look at the boy.

"But, you should hear what your parent said. Don't worry. We'll meet again later," continue Hakyeon. Taekwoon shake his head fastly.

"I don't want to," reply Taekwoon as he pout. Hakyeon fastly pinch his cheeks.

"You need to follow your parent," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon at first look hesitate but then he nod his head. 

"Good. I'll sent you to your house with my dad," continue Hakyeon.

"Emm Yeonnie, will you give me a present?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. The girl look at the boy in weird.

"Of course. What do you want, Woonnie?" Ask Hakyeon back.

Taekwoon does not answer the question. He just hold Hakyeon's hand tightly and lean forward. He kiss the girl. Hakyeon who's still feel shock just look at the boy with wide eyes. She hold her lips as she look at the blushing boy.

"That what I want as my present," said Taekwoon as he smile. 

"Omo, did you see that? How brave that boy is. Kiss my daughter in front of me. I want this boy become my son in law," said Mr Cha as he look at the kids. Jihyo just nod her head.

"How about you? Are you brave enough to kiss me in front of my daughter?" Continue Mr Cha as he raise his eyebrows. Jihyo just roll her eyes and knock his head hardly.

After that, Hakyeon sent the boy to his house with Mr Cha and Jihyo. Mr Jung blame Cha family for Taekwoon missing. But, they already know that man will say something like that to them. 

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon through the gate with sad eyes. She wave her hand until the boy disappear into the house. After that, she never saw the boy again and she never thought she will able to see that boy again.