Chapter 50

My Arrogant Princess

"You think you can get away easily?" Ask Mr Park as he sit in front of the kneeling boys. 

"Why you do this?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the man weakly.

"Why? Because of your girlfriend. If you want to blame someone for your miserable life, you can blame her," reply Mr Park. Taekwoon glare angrily at the man.

"You just need me. Please let them go," pleade Taekwoon. His words make Mr Park laugh. 

"Let them go? And then what? They will go to police and tell about this to them. Of course not. I'll show them what will happen when you dare to interfere with adult's matter," said Mr Park as he glare at Wonshik and Sanghyuk. 

"Let send a present to the girl," continue Mr Park.

"Kill them," order Mr Park. The boys' eyes become wide when they hear the order. Yejoong also react the same.

The men hold Wonshik's and Sanghyuk's arms. "Let them go!" shout Taekwoon as he try to fight. Wonshik and Sanghyuk also try to fight back. But, the men are too many for them. They ended up being beat by the men. 

"Dad, stop it!" shout Yejoong. She can't stand it anymore. Its too cruel. They don't deserve to be treat like that. Mr Park look at the girl.

"What? Are you being pity on them?" yell Mr Park. Yejoong does not answer his question and just look down to avoid her father's stare.

"What's wrong if she feel pity on them. She not cruel like you," said a girl as she walk closer to them. Her sudden appearance make the men look at her in shock. They does not realise when she enter the factory.

"Who are you?" ask Mr Park who also feel shock.

"I come to settle this thing," said the girl as she open her mask.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Park. I'm Cha Hakyeon. I come to take these boys home," continue the girl as she glare at the man.

"Good. You come by yourself. I don't need to waste my time to find you," reply Mr Park as he laugh. 

Hakyeon fastly kneel down and hold Taekwoon's face. She look at the boy and carefully rub his bruise with her thumb. "I miss you," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon smile when he hear Hakyeon's words.

"I miss you too," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's face lovingly.

"Enough with the reunion," shout Mr Park as he point a gun to Hakyeon's head. 

"Stop it! What are you try to do?" shout Taekwoon.

Hakyeon just smirk before she stand up slowly and look at the man. "So, what do you want actually?" ask Hakyeon. 

"I want you suffer. I want every member of Cha to suffer. Like your father. I will make sure you'll ended up like him," reply Mr Park. 

"I don't think so," said Hakyeon as she smile.

"My father live very well. Yes, he feel disappointed and sad when you scam him and take everything from him. He feel hurt when my mother leave us, but it not for long. Thanks to you, he become better than before. I know why you feel so angry with my father. Because after what have you done to him, he still better than you in all espect," mock Hakyeon.

"Shut up!" yell Mr Park as he slap Hakyeon. The girl laugh as she hold his cheek. It look like her guess is right and hit the man perfectly.

"Stop laughing! Or I'll kill you," warn Mr Park, still pointing the gun at Hakyeon's head. The boys look at the sight in horror and worried. Yejoong also feel the same.

"Just try to do it. But, I don't think you brave enough to do that. You just a coward that only know to use other people to do your dirty job," Hakyeon continue mocking the man. Mr Park hit Hakyeon again with the gun. It make the girl fall on the floor.

Taekwoon fastly crawl to Hakyeon and hold her face to see the wound. Hakyeon's head is bleading but it not serious. 

"I'm fine," whisper Hakyeon as she smile at the boy. Hakyeon look back at the man with a smile.

"You think I can't kill you?" shout Mr Park as he glare at the girl.

"I should kill you from the start. If you die, there will no more Cha in this world," continue Mr Park after he think carefully.

"You think only my family has surname Cha?" reply Hakyeon as she laugh. 

"You really testing my patient!" yell Mr Park as he holding the gun tightly. 

'Bang!' sound of the gun echoing in the factory. The red blood start to drip on the floor. Taekwoon's eyes become wide. Same as Wonshik and Sanghyuk. Yejoong fastly close her eyes with her hand, unable to see what actually happen in front her.