Chapter 19

My Arrogant Princess

In the middle of night, someone is knocking Cha's mansion door. That person desperately knocking the door without stoping. Hakyeon who's still not sleeping at that time fastly walk toward the door. She open the door and saw a girl looking at her in tear.

"Please, help me unnie," plead the girl as she shaking in cold. It has been raining heavily. Its look like the girl is running to this house. There some mud at her feet.

Hakyeon fastly put her blanket around that girl and bring her inside the house. She fastly bring that girl into her room. Hakyeon give a dry towel to her and order her to clean herself. She then give another pair of pyjama to the girl. 

"Better?" Ask Hakyeon as she put a cup of hot chocolate in front of Hongbin. 

"Yes, thank you unnie," reply Hongbin as she take the water and drink it slowly. Hakyeon stand up and leave her alone for a while. She walk toward Mrs Cha's room and knock it.

"Whats wrong Hakyeon?" Ask Mrs Cha as she look at Hakyeon. She does not sleep yet. She always stay late because of works. 

"Hongbin come," told Hakyeon as she point at the living room. Mrs Cha walk fastly toward the pointed place and saw the girl.

"Hongbin, what happen my dear?" Ask Mrs Cha as she sit beside her. Hongbin look at her sadly before she hug Mrs Cha as she cry. Mrs Cha rub her back slowly to calm her down. Hakyeon just lean on the wall and look at them silently.

"Mom, she want to sell me," told Hongbin. She keep crying as she told the truth. She still cannot believe that her mother want to do that.

"What! Oh my god. What is she thinking?" Reply Mrs Cha as she hug Hongbin tighter. Hakyeon who hear what has happen just sigh. She know how greedy her mother is. But, she never thought that woman willing to sell her own daughter. 

"She want me to get married with an old man. She said the man is rich and willing to pay any price to get me. I'm afraid. She accept the offer. I don't want to get married with that old man. I don't want. Please help me, aunty. Please help me, unnie," plead Hongbin as she look at Mrs Cha and Hakyeon in desperate.

When her mother told her to get married with that ert old man, she fastly lock herself in her room. After she think carefully, she decide to come to this house to get some help. She jump down through her window and runaway from the house. She did not bring any cash with her so, she decide to just walk to here.

"Just rest first. We'll think more about it tomorrow," reply Mrs Cha as she bring the girl into her room. Not long after that, she walk out from her room and sit on the sofa back looking at Hakyeon in worried.

"What's your plan?" Ask Mrs Cha. Hakyeon sit in front of that woman as she thinking.

"We need to meet that woman and discuss about it," suggest Hakyeon. 

"When?" Ask Mrs Cha as she look at the girl seriously.

"We let Hongbin stay here for few more days. After that, we make a confrontation with that greedy woman," reply Hakyeon as she stand up and walk toward her room.

"I trust your plan, Hakyeon. I know you're such a smart person like your dad," said Mrs Cha as she follow Hakyeon to go to her room.

"I know, thats why you fall in love with my dad," reply Hakyeon as she enter her room.