Chapter 21

My Arrogant Princess

"Noona, why you alone? Where Hakyeon noona and Jaehwan noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he walk beside Hongbin.

"Jaehwan unnie with Wonshik. Hakyeon unnie I don't know. She want me to go back home first. She said she has something to do first," reply Hongbin. Since that day, she live with Hakyeon. Her mother also does not disturb her or try to plead her back. Its much more better like that. She will never want to stay with her mother anymore.

"If that, how about if I sent you home?" Suggest Sanghyuk as he look at the girl.

"I don't mind," reply Hongbin as she smile back.

"Okay, wait here. I'll take my car," said Sanghyuk before he walk toward his car. Hongbin look at the boy with a wide smile. She does not know why, but she feel comfort with him.

As she waiting, suddenly a car stop in front her. A man walk out from the car. He fastly close and push the girl into the car. 

"Noona! Noona!" Shout Sanghyuk as he run toward the moving car. He fastly go to his car and chase the car.

***

"What are you doing? What do you want from me? Let me go!" Shout Hongbin as she keep struggling to let her hand go from that man's grip.

"What I want? I want you. Your mother has promise me that she will marry you with me. But, she break it," reply the man as he keep hugging Hongbin. He laugh as he try to kiss that girl. Hongbin feel so disgusted. That man should know his place. His age is like her father. 

Suddenly the car stop. "What happen?" Ask the man to his driver. 

"There's an accident happen, sir," said the driver as he look at the man. 

"Check it," order the man. The man who sit beside the driver fastly walk out. 

"Don't worry beautiful. We'll be together forever," said the man as he laugh. Hongbin without tired keep trying to escape. 

'Help me,' pray Hongbin.