Chapter 40

My Arrogant Princess

"Taekwoon," called a girl that make Taekwoon turn around.

"Yejoong? What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw the girl who's walking closer to him.

"Well, just sightseeing. I'm still new here amd my house also near, so I want to look around to become more familiar with this place," reply Yejoong as she smile at the boy.

"How about you?" Continue Yejoong.

"Me? I just want to buy some drinks for me and Hakyeon," reply Taekwoon as he point at a cafe. Yejoong nod her head when she hear the answer.

"I though I can ask your help to show me this town. But, its look like you also busy," said Yejoong as she show a disappointed face.

"I'm sorry. Maybe next time," reply Taekwoon. 

"Its okay. I'll go first. Bye, Taekwoon," said Yejoong as she walk away from the boy. As she walk beside the boy, she trip down and almost fall. Taekwoon fastly hold her arms tightly to prevent her from fall.

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the girl worriedly.

"Yes, thank you," reply Yejoong as she smile.

"I'll go first. Bye," continue the girl before she leave Taekwoon. The boy fastly go to the cafe to buy some cold drink for him and Hakyeon.

***

"Here," said Taekwoon as he give the cold drink to Hakyeon.

"Thank you," said Hakyeon as she take the drink and smile at the boy. Taekwoon sit beside his girlfriend as he drink his water.

"Oh yeah, I meet Yejoong just now," told Taekwoon.

"What she doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as she stare at the boy. 

"She said she just want to look around. Her house is near around here," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon just nod her head. It might not a coincedence actually.

Suddenly, a message arrive at Hakyeon's phone. "Who's that?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon's phone. The girl just shrug her shoulders as she also look at her phone. She does not recognise the number. When she open the meassage, a photo showed up. The content make Taekwoon's eyes become wide. 

"Its... I can explain. It not like what you're thinking. I hold her arms to prevent her from fall. I just want to help her. I don't have any meaning to do like that. I'm not intend to do that," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. Hakyeon just stare at the boy. Her silent make Taekwoon become more worried. 

"Its true. I only love you. I will never betray you. Trust me Hakyeon. Please don't be mad at me," Taekwoon look at the girl sadly. Hakyeon fastly smile as she cup Taekwoon's face.

"Of course I trust you. But, I don't trust these guys," said Hakyeon.

"These guys?" Taekwoon tilt his head.

"The girl and the person who take this picture," told Hakyeon. Taekwoon fastly nod his head agree on the girl's statement.

"We need to be more careful. And also trust each other," continue Hakyeon. 

"I will," reply Taekwoon as he nod his head.