Chapter 47

My Arrogant Princess

"Where is Taekwoon, Haejoon?" ask Mr Jung after the other answer his call.

"Don't worry, he's fine. Just has some bruise because he try to fight," told Mr Park.

"That girl came just now. She keep asking where is Taekwoon. I don't know what to say to her," Mr Jung told the man about Hakyeon.

"Just tell her you don't know," reply Mr Park as he does not feel any guilty.

"Why are you doing this to Taekwoon? Why you need to lock my son? If you holding grudge on Cha family, why you need to involve that boy?" ask Mr Jung. He might don't like that boy very much for keep against him. But still, the boy is his son.

"Because Taekwoon is Cha Hakyeon's lover. She love him very much. When it come to love, it will hurt someone badly. That why I need your son to hurt the girl's feeling," reply Mr Kim that make Mr Jung think. That man right. When he remember Hakyeon's face this evening, the girl look in pain and sad. That girl really love his son very much.

"It your son's fault. If he just agree to be married with my daughter, this will never happen. Don't worry about him. He fine and still alive," said Mr Kim before he ended the call.

Mr Jung sigh heavily as he lean on the chair. Is he doing the right thing?

"So, that what happen," said someone that make Mr Jung sit upright and look at the window where the voice come from.

"Who... Who are you?" ask Mr Jung in shaking voice. How this man can enter his house? Where his guards?

"Me? I'm sent from someone to send you above," reply the mask girl as she walk into the reading room.

"What? Who?" ask Mr Jung as his eyes fix on the mask girl.

"Your future daughter in law," reply the girl as she sit in front of the man.

"You... You mean Hakyeon?" ask Mr Jung.

"So, you already saw that girl as your daughter in law. Its funny when you don't even agree on their relationship," said the girl as she laugh slightly. For Mr Jung, that laugh is so creepy.

"Let's go back to the main reason why I'm here," said the girl as she point a gun toward that man. Mr Jung gasp in shock when he saw the gun.

"Answer my question honestly, where is Taekwoon?" ask the girl.

"I... I don't know," reply Mr Jung.

"Okay. What happen to him?" the girl ask another question.

"He... He...," Mr Jung stuttering does not know if he should tell the girl or not.

"I don't like an unconfident answer like that from you. Just told me everything!" shout the girl as she slam the table in front her hardly. 

"Ye... Yes," Mr Jung nod his head fastly.

"So, what happen to him?" ask the girl as she lean on the chair.

"He got caught by Mr Kim," reply Mr Jung. 

"How and why?" The girl give a deadly glare at him.

"I call for Taekwoon to meet me. When he arrive, Mr Kim's men caught him and bring him away. That the last I see that boy. I don't know where they brought Taekwoon," told Mr Jung as he look down to avoid the girl's stare.

"Why? Why you help him? Taekwoon is your son. How could you do something like that to him?" ask the girl.

"My company. My company is not in good condition right now. Mr Kim promise me that he will help me if I help him to capture Taekwoon," told Mr Jung.

"So, it mean Mr Kim know where's Taekwoon," conclude the girl as she stand up. Mr Jung nod his head.

The girl just walk back to the window. Betore she leave, she turn back to the man. "You should be shame on what have you done. It better you lose your company rather than lose your own son. You don't know Mr Kim well. He will do anything including killing just to get what he really want. You really put your own son in danger. What make me more angry is you don't show any guilty. I hope after this you will never disturb Taekwoon's life anymore. He already found his place with us. With me. So, please don't disturb him. Ever," said the girl as she look at the man. Mr Jung look down when the girl said that to him.

"And also, don't tell Mr Kim about my visit this night. Bye, my future father in law," said the girl before she jump down from the window. 

Mr Jung look at the window in shock. The room is located at second floor. He fastly go to the window and look down. He saw nothing. The girl already disappear. He take a deep breath as he look at the sky.

"What have I done?" Mr Jung ask himself.