Chapter 31

My Arrogant Princess

Two of the men walk slowly to the kitchen. They don't know what's waiting for them there. One of them walk into the kitchen while the other one guarding in front of the kitchen. When the man look behind the counter, he's got attack by JH. The woman fastly punch his face. She lift and throw him on the floor. His friend who's waiting outside the kitchen point his gun to the woman. JH fastly jump over the counter and kick the gun from his hand. It make the gun fall far from them. Before the man can react, JH kick his head that make he fall on his back. The woman then punch him hardly. She grab his collar and drag him to the kitchen. 

"Why they take time so long? You, go check," order the leader as he point at the shorter one. The man nod his head before he go to the kitchen. He look around to find his friends. But, there no sign of them in the kitchen. He just walk outside the kitchen and does not check behind the counter. Suddenly he hear some noise from a room. He slowly walk toward the source of the sound with his gun point at the room. When he open the door, he saw nothing. It so dark that make he can't see someone watching him inside the room. He want to leave but before he can do that, someone pull him inside the room. JH walk out from the room as she feel satisfy with what had she done. Now, there only two men left. 

"What happen upstairs? Why they still don't bring that boy?" Ask the leader when he realise his men who's going to second floor take much more times. It make he feel worried. He has heard about this house. How good and tight the security is. But, tonight there no one guarding this house. Its kind of weird when he think carefully about it.

"Its a trap," said the leader when he realise that fact. 

JH walk to the living room where the leader and one of his men waiting for their friends. When they saw the woman walk fearless toward them, they fastly point their guns toward the woman. 

JH fastly jump over the sofa. She hold up the man's hand that hold the gun and kick another gun hold by the leader. The gun flying far from them. She then twist the man's hand that make the gun fall before she kick his stomach until he fall on the sofa. The leader try to kick JH but failed when the woman fastly dodge the attack. She simply move her body slightly and caught his leg. She then lift the man and smash him on the table. It make the table thay make from the glass break into pieces. The other man take a vase near him and throw it to the woman. JH catch the vase and do a 360 degree kick at the man's face. 

She then put the vase in a cupboard carefully. She stand in front of the leader as she smirk. She then take out her gun and point it to the leader who's looking at JH weakly.