Chapter 8

My Arrogant Princess

Jaehwan fastly push Donghae when she realise what that boy trying to do.

"Whats wrong Jaehwan?" Ask Donghae as he look at Jaehwan.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I only see you as my friend. I'm sorry. Please sent me back," said Jaehwan as she walk away from Donghae. Her steps stop when Donghae grab her hand and pull her back.

"What are you doing? Let me go  Donghae. Its hurt," said Jaehwan as she try to escape from Donghae's grip. Suddenly few more boys come out from the house. Jaehwan recognise them. They are Donghae's friends. 

"You lose, Donghae. She reject you," said one of them as he smirk at Donghae.

"I know. But, its does not mean that we cannot have the special prize tonight," said Donghae as he laugh. His friends also laugh with him.

"What? What do you mean, Donghae?" Ask Jaehwan as she try to escape from the boys.

"Actually, we're betting on you. If I able to get your love, I'll get the money. But, its look like they win. But, it does not mean that I lose all the prizes. You're also included in the prizes," said Donghae that make Jaehwan feel more scare. She need to escape. She need to runaway from that place. 

"I though you sincere with me. I thought you really want to be my friend," said Jaehwan as she try to pull back her hand. 

"What? Of course not. You're just one of the stupid girls that we always meet. Desperate for love. You think there're boys that want to be with you," said Donghae as he push down the girl. 

Jaehwan shout for help, when the boys start holding her hands and legs to prevent her from escape.

"Smile for the camera," said one of the boys who's holding a recorder. All the boys laughing as look at the girl. Jaehwan keep shouting for help and use her full strengthness to escape. But, what can she do. She's alone cannot fight these boys.

While, Donghae start to open Jaehwan's clothes. Jaehwan's wailing loudly as she keep trying to escape. She can feel her tears fall down. She keep praying that there will be someone that will help her.

"Help me," said Jaehwan as she close her eyes.