Chapter 20

My Arrogant Princess

"Its been weird to see you come to my house," said Mrs Lee when she saw Hakyeon in front of her door.

"We need to talk," said Hakyeon as she enter the house. 

"I don't have time to talk with you. I have something more important to do," reply Mrs Lee as she look at Hakyeon who's already sit on the sofa. 

"Hongbin's at my house," told Hakyeon that make the woman look at her. She fastly sit in front Hakyeon.

"Why she's there?" Ask Mrs Lee. Hakyeon look at the woman in disbelief. Is she really does not know or just pretend to don't know anything.

"You know why. No need to acting, Mrs Lee," reply Hakyeon.

"What do you mean? I don't understand," said Mrs Lee as she show an innoncent face.

"Let just straight to the main reason why I'm here. I heard that you want to sell your daughter," said Hakyeon as she look at the woman.

"Its my family matters. Nothing involve with you. I can do anything that I want to my daughter. Its for her own sake. By the way, I'm not selling her. I'm just want to..," Mrs Lee try to denied the truth.

"Want to marry her with a man who's age same like her father. Am I right? For you, you're not selling your daughter when the man give you money for him to able be married with your daughter. Great thinking. She might be your daughter, but it does not mean you can do anything and decide everything for her. You think she's your doll, need to listen every order that you give to her. She also has heart Mrs Lee," interrupt Hakyeon as she lean on the sofa. Her words make the woman lost her words. Hakyeon take out a document and put it on the table, in front of Mrs Lee.

"Whats this?" Ask her as she take the document and read it carefully. The content make her eyes become wide. 

"I don't care what happen in your family, Mrs Lee because we don't have any connection at all. But, when it involve with that girl, I need to do something. Her father, your late husband has give his trust to us to take care of his daughter. So, please read it carefully," said Hakyeon. Mrs Lee want to say something but Hakyeon keep talking.

"I think its a win situation for you. I don't think you will lose anything if you accept my offer. You will get more than what you expect from that man. You'll get money, house, car. Whats more that you want," continue Hakyeon. Mrs Lee can't think carefully. The offer is so good for her to reject. But, she already make a promise to the man. Well, its not her problem. She need to grab this chance to be a rich person.

"I agree," reply Mrs Lee as she look at Hakyeon. 

"Good. Please sign the document," said Hakyeon as she put a pen on the table. The woman fastly take the pen and sign it. She smile in satisfy with what will she get. She will be rich. Hakyeon take the document and stand up. 

"After this, you have no right with Hongbin. You can't take her back from us. She already own by Cha family. So, I hope I will not see your face in here anymore. Good bye and enjoy your money, mother," said Hakyeon before she leave the woman.