Chapter 14

My Arrogant Princess

"Be confident with yourself," said Hakyeon before she walk out from the car. Jaehwan take a deep breath before she follow Hakyeon. The students look at Jaehwan with wide eyes. Its because she look different. She look so beautiful.

Their stares make Jaehwan feel uncomfortable. She actually does not want to wear like this. Its all because she does not has any other choice.

 

Earlier~

"Where's my uniform?" Jaehwan ask herself as she search her uniform in the wardrob. She can't find it. Where's her school uniform. Her old uniform also has been missing. 

"What happen, Jaehwan?" Ask Mrs Cha when she realise that girl is searching for something.

"Aunty, have you see my school uniform?" Ask Jaehwan as she still searching for her uniform around her room. Its not there.

Mrs Cha shake her head as she look at Hakyeon. That girl who just walk out from her room showing an innoncent face as she approaching the room. Mrs Cha know, this must be that girl's doing.

"What happen? Why you still not wearing your uniform?" Ask Hakyeon as she glare at Jaehwan.

"So..sorry Hakyeon unnie. I can't find my uniform," reply Jaehwan as she bow at the girl. 

"We will be late," said Hakyeon as she show a disappointed face.

"I'll try my best to find it," reply Jaehwan. 

"Just forget about it," said Hakyeon as she leave that room. Jaehwan already give up and sit on her bed.

"Here, wear this," said Hakyeon as she throw a pair of school uniform to Jaehwan. Its her. Jaehwan want to protest, but get stop by Hakyeon glare. Hakyeon's uniform is quite different with Jaehwan's. The skirt is shorter than Jaehwan's and the uniform fit perfectly on Jaehwan's body. She usually wear clothes that bigger than her right size.

Jaehwan look at her reflection on the mirror. She's look different. Its quite awkward for her actually to wear this clothes. She then try to find her glasses. She usually put her glass on the makeup table. But, its not there. Its getting weird for her. First, her uniform and now her glasses. Where is it?

"Jaehwan, what are you doing? We'll be late if you keep staring at the mirror," said Hakyeon as she enter the room.

"My glasses, its gone," told Jaehwan.

"Just buy a new one. We'll stop at glasses shop before we go back," said Hakyeon. Jaehwan just sigh before she take her bag. 

"Wait," stop Hakyeon. Jaehwan look at Hakyeon in weird. Hakyeon pull Jaehwan's hairband that make Jaehwan's hair fall slowly. She take the comb and brush Jaehwan's hair prettily. She then take out one of the lipstics and wear it to Jaehwan. 

 

Thats how Jaehwan ended up wearing Hakyeon's clothes and changing her style.  Hakyeon just walk toward the class as usual, while Jaehwan follow the girl as she try to hide her face.

Suddenly, she saw Wonshik not far from her. He's staring at Jaehwan with wide eyes. Jaehwan quickly run toward her class as she close her face with her hair. She really feel uncomfortable.