Chapter 52

My Arrogant Princess

"I'm feel glad to be back," said Mr Cha as he look at all residents of Cha mansion right now. 

"Me too," reply Mrs Cha as she hold her husband's hand tightly.

"So when I gone, I got more children in this house," said Mr Cha as he look at the kids.

"But, still I want additional child from you," whisper Mr Cha as he wink at his wife. 

"Ughh keep your bedroom matter in your own room please," Hakyeon glare at them angrily.

"Why? You don't want younger sister or brother?" Ask Mr Cha as he showing sad face.

"Well, I want both. Can you give me that?" Ask Hakyeon as she raise her eyebrows.

"I'll try my best," said Mr Cha as he show his fist. 

"Fighting, dad. I'll give you two time to be alone when we all go out for school. So, take this chance dad. I'll make sure Mr and Mrs Ahn or anybody else will not disturb your moment. Trust me. You can do your best," reply Hakyeon as she hold his father's hand tightly. Its look like she's giving that man power and hope.

"Thank you, my daughter. You really such a very nice daughter," praise Mr Cha as he show a touched face. 

"You two really. When you two gang up, I really can't do anything," Mrs Cha just look down to hide her red face. The other just laugh looking at those two morning drama.

"Hope we can live happily together forever, until you all get married," wish Mr Cha as he smile at the couples. They just smile as they nod their head.

"Yeejoong, for now you can stay here. After school, Hakyeon will send you to your house to bring your clothes here," told Mr Cha as he look at the girl.

"Thank you very much, uncle. But, I think I'll find another place to stay," reply Yejoong as she look down to avoid Mr Cha's stare.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Emm it just... I'm just feel quite uncomfortable to be here. You already help me and I don't want to give any troubles to you anymore," reply Yejoong. She really feel guilty on what had happen.

"Don't think like that, Yejoong. Your mother is like my sister. Its mean you are my nephew. You're not giving us any troubles. Trust me. So, just stay here until your mother come back," said Mr Cha as he smile at the girl.

Yejoong nod her head before she smile widely. She feel glad to be here actually.

***

"I heard your father has been caught by police," said Jaein as she sit in front of Yejoong. She not alone. As usual two of her friends with her. Yejoong just keep silent and look down. She already expect this will happen.

"I'm feel so pity on you. Where do you live right now? I heard all of your father's property was seized. Now you have nothing. Do you want to work with me?" Mock Jaein before she laugh with her friends.Yejoong close tightly. She does not want to find any trouble.

"Everyone is eating right now. Why you sitting here alone? Don't you want to eat? Oh right, you don't have any money right now," Jaein continue mocking the girl.

"Yejoong, let go to eat," said Jaehwan who just look at them from the door. Yejoong stand up and just leave the girls. 

"Oh, so the poor people are together right now," said Jaein's friend as she glare at Yejoong and Jaehwan.

"If yes what's the problem with you," reply Jaehwan before she pull Yejoong's hand away from that place. 

"We should give some lesson on that girls," said Jaein as she look at Jaehwan and Yejoong angrily. Her friends nod their head agree on that words.

"I don't think so. Its you who need to be teach some lesson," said a girl as she enter the classroom. 

Jaein and her friends look at the girl in fear. The memory on what has happen to them before playing in their mind. How can they forget about it. 

"Don't try to disturb Yejoong or Jaehwan or other people in this school. Don't even think about it. If you still do so, I'll kill you. Trust me, I'll do it," warn Hakyeon as she smile at the girls.

"What... what? I'm not afraid on you," reply Jaein even when she shaking.

"Really? If that so, just do what you want to do. I'll show to you what I really mean," said Hakyeon as she give a deadly glare at the girl. They swallow hardly as they look away to avoid that girl's glare.

"I hope we don't have any other reason to meet again after this," continue Hakyeon before she leave the girls.