Chapter 1

My Arrogant Princess

"What are you doing? I already told you I want to wear the pink one," told Hakyeon as she wave the red sweater in front of Jaehwan. 

"I'm sorry, Hakyeon unnie," said Jaehwan. That girl fastly take the red sweater and run toward Hakyeon's room. She fastly take the pink sweater and bring it to her young lady. 

"Here, Hakyeon unnie " said Jaehwan as she show the pink sweater. Hakyeon take it and wear the sweater. 

"Lets go. Your careless make us late," said Hakyeon again. 

"I'm sorry Hakyeon unnie," Jaehwan apologise again. Hakyeon just roll her eyes and walk out from the house. 

"Bye, my stepmother. I hope I'll not see your face when I comeback," shout Hakyeon when she saw the woman is sitting in the middle of the garden. 

"Me too," reply her stepmother. Its always like that. Both of them always fight when they saw each other. Its not a big fight but just some mouth fight. They like to hurt each other feeling. But, Jaehwan know Hakyeon does not really hate her stepmother. Its just their way to show their love. She guess.

When they arrive at the school, as usual the car door will be opened by Hakyeon's fanboys. They always fight to be the one who open the door for Hakyeon. Jaehwan as usual follow that girl from behind. She's not someone important at the school. The boys only care about a beauty like Hakyeon. While she just an ugly nerd. With her big glasses and unpretty face. She really adores her young lady. 

"Jaehwan, what are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon when she realise that girl is not following her. Jaehwan fastly walk toward Hakyeon and bow to her as appologise. 

"You should be more focus. You should follow me well," said Hakyeon before she continue her walk toward class. Jaehwan bow again and fastly follow the girl. She does not want to make her young lady mad again. 

***

"What happen there?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw a crowd near the school enterance. 

"As usual," reply Wonshik. Its always like that. He really feel weird with that. Why they always try to gain attention from that girl. Well, its true she's a beauty but she's really nasty. She always treat the girl badly. He think her name is Jaehwan. He really pity that girl. But, what can she do when she work with Cha's family.

"Let's go," said Taekwoon. Sanghyuk and Wonshik jump a bit when the boy suddenly appear. 

"Hyung, you almost make my heart jump out from my chest," said Wonshik as he hold his chest. Sanghyuk nod his heart eagerly to support Wonshik. Taekwoon just roll his eyes before leaving them.