Chapter 7

My Arrogant Princess

"Where you want to go, Jaehwan?" Ask Mrs Cha when she saw that girl walk out from her room wearing nice clothes and also perfume.

"I have a meeting with my friend," reply Jaehwan as she blushing. 

"Omo, is it a date? Oh my god, my Hwannie already has a boyfriend," said Mrs Cha as she stand and hug Jaehwan. The noise make Hakyeon walk out from her room to see what actually happen at the living room. 

"What happen?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Our Jaehwan has a date," reply Mrs Cha as she smile widely at Hakyeon.

"Just that. When I have a date, you don't even react like that," said Hakyeon as she roll her eyes. Her words make Mrs Cha sent a glare at her.

"Its because I know you're lying," reply Mrs Cha. Hakyeon actually never has a boyfriend. She never want to have a date with anyone. Its not her fault when she like her status right now. 

"You're such a famous girl at your school. You have so many fanboys. Why don't you just choose one of them to become your boyfriend," Mrs Cha continue to nag at her stepdaughter. Hakyeon start to regret bring up that matter. She fastly enter her room with her hands closing her ears. 

"I'll go first, aunty," said Jaehwan as she look at Mrs Cha. The woman nod her head.

"Fighting," shout Mrs Cha as she send that girl with her eyes.

Outside the house, Donghae is already waiting for her. Jaehwan smile at him as she walk toward him. 

"You look beautiful," said Donghae as he look at Jaehwan with a big smile. 

"Thank you. You look handsome too," reply Jaehwan as she blushing.

Donghae bring that girl to his favourite restaurant. They keep talking and praising each other. That dinner is so romantic for Jaehwan. She really feel happy that night. After the romantic dinner, he bring that girl to another place.

"Where we want to go, Donghae?" Ask Jaehwan as she look outside. Suddenly she feel worried.

"I just want to bring you to a very special place. Don't worry," said Donghae as he keep driving.

"Who's house is this?" Ask Jaehwan when the boy stop his car at a big house. Donghae does not answer that question and just smile before he walk out from the car. He open the door and pull Jaehwan's hand gently. He bring that girl to a pool behind the house. 

"Jaehwan, I actually want to tell you something," said Donghae as he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly. Jaehwan just look at the boy with nervous.

"I like you, Jaehwan. Will you be my girlfriend," said Donghae as he look straight into her eyes. His confession make Jaehwan freeze. She does not know how she should react or what she need to say. Donghae slowly lean forward to kiss Jaehwan.