Chapter 6

My Arrogant Princess

Jaehwan walk fastly toward her class. She's already late. Suddenly she accidently bump to a boy. It make her books in her hand fall.

"Sorry," said that boy as he pick the books and give it to Jaehwan.

"Its okay," reply Jaehwan as she take the book and continue walking to her class. Thankfully, the teacher is not there yet. 

***

"Hi, good morning," greet a boy. Hakyeon and Jaehwan are eating their lunch at that time. Both of them look at that boy.

"Go... good morning," reply Jaehwan. The boy is quite good looking. But, not as much as her crush. Hakyeon look at the boy without smile. She does not feel good. That boy give her bad feeling. 

"Emm I want to give this to you. This is yours, right?" Said the boy as he put a handkerchief on the table. It really Jaehwan's.

"Yes, its mine. Thank you," said Jaehwan as she take the handkerchief.

"You're welcome. Its fall when I accidently bump you this morning," said the boy as he smile. Jaehwan nod her head and smile back at the boy. She can feel her face become hot when he smile at her.

"By the way, I'm Ha Donghae. You?" The boy introduce himself. 

"I'm Jaehwan. Lee Jaehwan," reply Jaehwan as she blushing.

"Nice to meet you, Jaehwan. I'll go first. My friends are waiting for me," said Donghae before he leave the girls and walk toward his friends. Hakyeon can see his friends standing beside the building not far from them. They are looking at them, no at Jaehwan with suspicious look. She does not know why, but she doesn't trust that boy. 

Since that day, Donghae and Jaehwan always meet. Donghae always find a chance to be with Jaehwan. Jaehwan feel easy with Donghae's funny behaviour. He make her feel safe and happy. She know she should not trust people that she just met easily, but Donghae already gain her trust. 

Hakyeon just look at Jaehwan who's talking with Donghae not far from them. She actually worried with that girl. She know how innoncent and naive that girl is. 

"How many time I told you to not trust people easily, especialy boys," said Hakyeon before she leave her spot. As she walking toward her class, she saw someone who also look at Jaehwan and Donghae. She smirk and walk toward that boy. She stand beside him and look at the same direction with him.

"Sad? Angry? Regret? Which one?" Ask Hakyeon. The boy jump a bit when he realise Hakyeon is standing beside him.

"Emm what... what do you mean?" Ask Wonshik back.

"Your feeling right now when you see the girl that you like is happy with someone else," said Hakyeon without changing her look from the couple.

"I don't know what you're talking about," reply Wonshik as he leave Hakyeon.

"Hypocrite,"said Hakyeon as she look at the boy. 

"I don't know Jaehwan's love story can be this interesting," mumble Hakyeon as she continue her journey toward her class.