Chapter 37

My Arrogant Princess

"Since when you know?" Ask Taekwoon as he still looking at the girl.

"About what?" Ask Hakyeon back as she look at her fingers.

"About me. About my father. About me leaving the house," reply Taekwoon.

"Since the start. I already know about it. I always care about you. I always try my best to protect you," said Hakyeon without looking at the boy.

"I know," said Taekwoon as he smile. 

"So, can you tell me what actually happen? I would like to hear it from you," Hakyeon look at the boy lovingly.

"Well, I refuse to marry with my father's choice. So, he throw me out. Out from the house and also the family. But, what funny is I'm not feel regret at all. When I live at that house, I never been treat as part of the family. When I want to be friend with you, why they need to care about it when they never care about me. It feel better if I just leave the house I think. It feel just same. I never able to become part of the family," reply Taekwoon as he play with his fingers. He look sad when he say that. Hakyeon know his situation. She know how Taekwoon's parents treat him.

"I'm glad I choose you rather than continue to be their doll. I found new family when I leave that house. Wonshik and Sanghyuk are my family right now," continue Taekwoon as he look back at the girl.

"Are you sure you'll not regret to choose me over the wealth?" Ask Hakyeon as she stare straight into Taekwoon's eyes.

"Of course. You much more valuable than anything in this world for me. Nothing can replace your love. Nothing can replace my love for you. No matter what happen, I will always choose you," reply Taekwoon as he hold both Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

"By the way, if I choose you I still can live in wealth. You also rich," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon slap his hand. Taekwoon smile as he look at the girl lovingly.

"Cha Hakyeon, I love you. I love you so much. This feeling never change. Since I meet you, now and forever. I love you," said Taekwoon as he look straight into her eyes. 

Hakyeon blink her eyes few times as she convince herself that its not a dream. The boy really is the one that has stole her heart. He is the one that she wait. He is the one that she want. He is the one that she miss. He is the one that she love. 

Without she realise, she smile widely as her tears start to fall. She feel so happy. This is what her father told her that love can change people. Love can give a happiness that can't be imagine by anyone. She never feel this happy before.

Taekwoon stare at the girl lovingly. Her smile is so beautiful for Taekwoon. He can't look away from that smile. He feel like he fall fir the girl again. He smile back at the girl as he keep looking at her. That girl look so beautiful at that time. 

"I love you too, Taekwoon," reply Hakyeon as she still crying in happiness. Taekwoon fastly hug that girl tightly as he smile wider. He release the hug and look at the girl. He wipe her tears and cup her face. He lean forward and kiss the girl softly and lovingly.

They smile at each other before they hug again. They feel so happy. Very happy. They will protect their love together and forever.