Chapter 11

My Arrogant Princess

Hakyeon and Jaehwan walk together out from the school. Suddenly they got stop by Donghae and his friends. Jaehwan fastly hide behind Hakyeon. 

"Jaehwan, we need to talk," said Donghae as he glare at Jaehwan.

Hakyeon just look at them and walk away from them without saying anything. Jaehwan follow Hakyeon closely. But, Donghae fastly grab Jaehwan's hand when the girl try to leave. Jaehwan fastly pull back her hand and try to walk away from them again.

The boys stand around her. Jaehwan take few steps backward as she shaking. She really feel scared.

"What... what do you want, Donghae?" Ask Jaehwan.

"What I want? Can't you see this?" Ask Donghae back as he point at broken nose. 

"Who's that man? Who the one that help you last night? Who?" Yell Donghae as he walk closer to the shaking girl. 

Suddenly, someone walk through the boys and stand in front Jaehwan. Its Hakyeon. She silently pull Jaehwan with her toward the car. 

"You? How dare you? I'm not finish yet," shout Donghae as he pull Jaehwan's hand. 

"Let her go!" Yell Wonshik as he punch that boy.

Donghae look at Wonshik in angry. His friends want to attack Wonshik but stop when they saw Taekwoon and Sanghyuk behind him. They know how strong the boys are. They're still in pain because of the mystery man. They do not want to add other pain. They fastly walk away from them. Before he leave them, Donghae sent a glare at Jaehwan.

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik to Jaehwan.

"Yes, thank you," reply Jaehwan as she look at Wonshik.

"Lets go. Its already late," said Hakyeon as she walk away from them. 

"Thank you again. Bye," said Jaehwan as she bow at the boys.

"Wait, what's your answer?" Ask Wonshik half shouting.

"I'll think of it," reply Jaehwan as she wave her hand. She can feel her face burning. She suddenly remember about the kiss last night.

"What answer?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Wonshik weirdly. But, his question just left hanging. Wonshik still looking at the girl. When Sanghyuk look at Taekwoon, he also look at another girl without blinking. Sanghyuk sigh with that sight. How can he does not has any girl that he like. Is he not normal?