Chapter 17

My Arrogant Princess

"Unnie, can I sit here?" Ask Hongbin as she smile at Hakyeon and Jaehwan. Hakyeon just roll her eyes and not answering her question. 

"Yes, of course you can," reply Jaehwan as she smile back at the girl. Hongbin sit beside Jaehwan. Hakyeon look at the girl. 

"Why you here, Hongbin?" Ask Hakyeon. Hongbin's smile immediately disappear.

"What happen?" Hakyeon continue asking her question. Hongbin sigh as she look at her fingers. 

"Well, you know how our mom is. She already use all of our money to invest. Now, its all gone. It just a scheme. Everything is gone. Our house. Our car. Everything. So now, what's left is dad's house that he left for us here. Thats why we come back here," reply Hongbin. 

She look sad and resent. She already give up and does not know what she should do to stop her mother. Her mother is a greedy person. She too obses with money. Whats more important to her is money than her family. 

Jaehwan look at the girl in pity. She put her arm around her shoulder and pat it softly. Hakyeon look at the girl with her usual face. She already know about that crazy woman. How crazy she is with money. 

Suddenly, the boys arrive. Wonshik fastly sit beside Jaehwan and hold his hand. Taekwoon as usual sit beside Hakyeon. The girl automatically push her lunch box nearer to Taekwoon. Since that day, Taekwoon always eat Hakyeon's food. The girl also does not mind about that. She also bring more than usual. 

Sanghyuk sit beside Hakyeon, in front of Hongbin. He smile at Hongbin and the girl also do the same. "Hi, I'm Sanghyuk. Han Sanghyuk, " introduce the boy. 

"I'm Kim Wonshik, Jaehwan's boyfriend," said Wonshik as he look at the girl. 

"Jung Taekwoon, Hakyeon's partner," continue Taekwoon without looking at the girl and keep eating the food.

"I'm Hongbin, Lee Hongbin," introduce that girl as she bow her head a bit to the boys.

"How do you know each other?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin and Hakyeon. 

"We're old acquaintance," reply Hongbin.

"She's my stepsister," reply Hakyeon honestly. 

"What?" Wonshik and Sanghyuk shout at the same time. While Taekwoon just look at the girl with his shock face.