Chapter 29

My Arrogant Princess

"Hello," said Hakyeon calmly. She can predict who the caller.

"Yes, he's here," said Hakyeon She glance at Sanghyuk.

"If you want him, come and get him by yourself," continue Hakyeon. 

"Is that my uncle?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look worried.

"Uncle Han already give all of his properties to this boy. Cha family already assign by him to hold the properties until he's eighteen years old. I think you already aware about it. If you and your men are brave enough, come to Cha mansion. We can discuss more about it," said Hakyeon. The boys look at the girl in amuse. They never know how cool that girl when she's getting serious.

"We don't mind. You choose it. We can settle this thing in good way and also bad way. We can give you the best service when you come here," continue Hakyeon before she end the call.

"What did he said?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"He want me to give you to him," told Hakyeon as she look back at the boy. 

"Stupid," said Hongbin as she show a disbelief face.

"Yes, they are," support Jaehwan. They should know that Cha family would never give Sanghyuk easily to them.

"What happen?" Ask Mrs Cha as she approaching them.

"My uncle called just now," told Sanghyuk. Mrs Cha look at Hakyeon to know what she told the man.

"I said if he want Sanghyuk, he need to get him by himself," said Hakyeon as she look an innoncent face. Mrs Cha knock her head.

"No need to mock them," said Mrs Cha as she sent a glare at Hakyeon. She can predict what that girl say to the man.

"Its been long time since special guests like them come to this house. I think they need some invitation to come here," reply Hakyeon. 

"Well, that quite right. Its been long time I'm not having this kind of excitement. Let them come, I'll be waiting for them," said Mrs Cha as she smile scarily. Hakyeon know how scary her stepmother is. His dad fall in love with that woman because of that. Her evil face looked so y for her dad. Hakyeon really can't understand that.

The other look at Mrs Cha in shaking. They do not know why, but they feel scare when they saw that face. Her smile look so evil. Same as Hakyeon. That girl might look the same as usual. She keep her face straight. But they can sense something dangerous from her eyes. Both of them look so scary and dangerous right now.