Chapter 41

My Arrogant Princess

"Hello, Taekwoon. I know its been so late, but can you help me, please?" ask Yejoong when the boy answer her call. 

"What's wrong, Yejoong? You sound worried. What's happen?" ask Taekwoon.

"Its just... I don't know who else can I ask for help," said Yejoong as she sound hesitate.

"Its okay. You can just tell me," Taekwoon try to ease the girl.

"I think there's someone watching my house right now. I'm scared. Can you come over here? Checking if everything is safe?" ask Yejoong. Taekwoon keep silent for a while before he agree to come to her house. Yejoong smile in satisfy before she call for someone else.

"He will come. Get ready," said Yejoong before she ended the call and wait for the boy to come.

Taekwoon knock the door as he look around the place. As he approaching the house, he can see a black car parked not far from the house. 

"Taekwoon, I'm glad you come. I'm feel so scared right now," Yejoong fastly hug the boy when she saw him in front of the door.

"You are my friend. Of course I will come," said Taekwoon as he push the girl softly. 

"Please come in," Yejoong pull Taekwoon's hand into the house. She's wearing a red thin nightgown. Taekwoon can't look at the girl directly because the gown is too y and revealing. 

"Since when you realise they are here?" ask Taekwoon as he walk toward the window. He can see the car from there.

"Only few minutes before I call you. I'm feel scare and don't know what I need to do," reply Yejoong. 

"Oh," Taekwoon can see a familiar figure come out from the car. He then smile as he turn around and look at Yejoong.

"I think your problem has been solve. Don't worry about them. They will not give any harm to you anymore," said Taekwoon as he start to walk toward the door. He want to see the person very much. Yejoong fastly stop the boy when she realise the boy is leaving.

"How about if you have something emm like coffee before you leave?" suggest Yejoong as she hold Taekwoon's hand. 

"Its okay," refuse Taekwoon as he pull back his hand softly.

"Well, just take it as my way to appreciate your willingness to come here late at night," Yejoong smile at the boy sweatly. 

"I guess its not a lose if I accept your offer," reply Taekwoon as he smile back.

"Okay. So, please sit for a while. I'll make the coffee right now," said Yejoong before she leave the boy alone at the living room. 

She prepare two cup of coffees. She then look at the living room, checking that the boy is not looking at the kitchen. She fastly take out something from the drawer. She then put it into one of the cups. 

Suddenly, she hear some noise from outside of her house. She look out through the window near the kitchen and saw nothing. She turn back to the coffee and bring them to the living room.

"Here. But, its not as good as at the cafe," Yejoong give Taekwoon the coffee at her right hand. 

"Don't worry. I won't judge you," reply Taekwoon as he take the coffee and drink it.

"Its delicious," praise Taekwoon before he continue to drink it. Yejoong smile in satisfy as she look at the boy. She then drink her coffee as her eyes still fix at Taekwoon. After few sips, she can feel her head become heavier. Her sight also become blurry. 

"Are you okay, Yejoong?" ask Taekwoon when he realise her changes. Yejoong look at the cup at Taekwoon's hand before she look back at the cup on the table.

"Is it...?" she can't finish her words as she lose her coincousness. 

"Yejoong? Yejoong? Are you okay?" ask Taekwoon as he shake the girl's body. 

"She's fine. She just sleeping," reply another voice. Taekwoon look up and saw the mask girl walk toward them. 

"Sleeping? I don't know she feel so tired," said Taekwoon as he stand up. The mask girl fasty knock his head. 

"You such an innoncent boy. Its not because of that. She try to drug you," told the girl that make the boy look at her with wide eyes.

"What? But, why she the one that...," Taekwoon tilt his head slightly.

"I change the cups," told the girl as she open her mask revealing her face.

"You never fail to amuse me, my love," praise Taekwoon as he hug his girlfriend tightly. 

"If this just an act, how about the guys outside?" ask Taekwoon as he look at the Hakyeon.

"She the one who hired them," told the girl. Taekwoon nod his head as he understand the actual plan. 

"But, you know what. I think I feel quite interested with her nightgown," said Taekwoon as he point at the sleeping girl.

"What do you mean by that, young man?" ask the Halyeon as she glare at the boy.

"I'm interested to see you in that kind of gown. You will look so so y," whisper Taekwoon as he pull the girl closer. 

"Naughty boy," whisper Hakyeon back as she smile ily at her boyfriend.

"How about if we sleep outside for tonight?" suggest Hakyeon as she pull Taekwoon's hand leaving the house. The boy smile widely as he let the girl lead them to nearer hotel for their private business.