Chapter 45

My Arrogant Princess

"Your mother leaving the house not because she want to. Your father chase her out when he know that your mother is the one who always told Hakyeon's father about his plan," told Mrs Cha. That night when that woman come to see Mr Cha, she the one who invite her in.

"Your father accuse her and Hakyeon's father have affairs. When he already know how close they are actually. They already know each other since they still kids. Actually he the one who has affairs," continue Mrs Cha. 

"If that so, why she did not bring me with her? Why she leave me?" ask Yejoong.

"She want to, but your father does not allow it. She try to bring you with her secretly, but she's got caught. Your father try to lock your mother away as her punishment for against him. But, we manage to save her," reply Mrs Cha that make Yejoong gasp in shock. She does not expect her father willing to do something like that to his own wife.

"After that, he send you away at another place that no one know. Your mother always beg to your father to allow her to see you. But, he still does not tell her anything. My husband and I also try to find you. But, its look like your father has completely hide your trace. We could not find you," continue Mrs Cha that make Yejoong's tears fall down. Her mother is not a selfish bad woman like her father always said. Her mother love her.

"Where is she right now?" ask Yejoong as she wipe her tears.

"In Japan. She manage one of Starlight hotel branch at there. She is one of Cha's partner right now. Do you want to talk to her?" Mrs Cha take out her phone and calling for that busy woman. Yejoong wait patiently as she look at Mrs Cha.

"Hello. Your daughter want to talk to you," told Mrs Cha to her friend when the person answer her call.

"Here," Mrs Cha give her phone to the girl. Yejoong slowly take the phone and put it closer to her ears.

"Hello. Mom, is that you? I miss you so much," Yejoong start to cry as she talking. She smile happily when she able to hear her mother's voice. She really miss that woman.

Mrs Cha and Hakyeon stand up and leave the girl alone. They want to give her some privacy. 

"That man still does not give up. How can he use his own daughter just because of the stupid revenge that I don't see the suitable reason for him to still has it," mumble Mrs Cha.

"Well, its look like money is thicker than love or even blood," reply Hakyeon that make Mrs Cha nod her head for few times agreeing on her words.

 

"Hello, Taekwoonnie. What's wrong?" Hakyeon fastly answer her phone when it start to ring.

"My parents, they want to meet me," told Taekwoon.

"That's good. So, what are you worrying at?" Hakyeon can detect that boy is worrying on something from his voice.

"I'm afraid they still want me to leave you," Taekwoon told the girl his anxiety.

"Well, we will never know if you don't meet them. Who know maybe they already can accept our relationship and give their blessing on us," Hakyeon try to ease her boyfriend's heart.

"That might be the reason. Okay, I'll call you later after I meet them," said Taekwoon.

"Okay. Be careful. Love you," said Hakyeon.

"Love you too," reply Taekwoon before he ended the phone call.

Hakyeon sigh as she start to feel worry. She does not feel good and she does not know why she feel like that.