Chapter 42

My Arrogant Princess

Hakyeon walk toward her class alone. When she walk near a storage room, she can hear someone is talking. She just want to leave but stop when she can hear one of them is shouting. She recognise that voice. She slowly walk toward the room and look into the room through the window.

"Let me go! What are you trying to do? This is not what we agree for," shout Yejoong as she try to pull back her hand. The boys who are standing around her laugh when they hear the girl's words.

"This is what we all agree for. When we accept your offer, you also one of what we want as our payment," said Donghae. He hold Yejoong's face and make she look at him. 

"Its look like we will have a very special event for today," continue him. He lean forward to kiss the girl but she fastly turn her head after she spit on Donghae's face. The boy laugh as he wipe his face before he slap her. It make Yejoong fall on the floor with her skirt lift little bit revealing her pink underwear. 

"Yah, can I be the first one today," said one of the boy as he his lips. 

"No, you can't," oppose another boy who still look at the pity girl with lust. 

"Just do as usual," suggest Donghae as he walk closer to Yejoong. The girl fastly stand up and want to run out from the room but get caught by the boys. They laugh when they saw the scared face showed by the girl. For them that kind of face is y.

"Let me go. Help! He...," Donghae fastly put an handkerchief into to silent her. Yejoong's tears start to fall down when she can feel the hands start to roam around her body.

"Yah! What are you trying to do?" shout a boy as he run toward them and push the boys away from the pity girl. With his sudden attack, he easily get rid the boys from the girl.

He fastly pull the girl and make she stand behind him. Yejoong hold his arm tightly. She can feel her heart beating loudly. Her body is shivering and her tears also keep falling. 

"You should not interrupt with our business, Minhyuk," said Donghae as he glare at the intruder.

"You know what we can do to you. You think you can be a hero? You think you can win?" mock one of the boys. 

Minhyuk  does not reply anything and just glare at the boys. He really hate coward people like them. Ganging on a weak girl like Yejoong. He keep standing in front of Yejoong to protect her. He know he can't win against those boys. But, he know he can give Yejoong enough time to run out from the room. He will try to hold them as long as he can. 

He fastly run toward the boys. "Hurry! Get out now!" shout Minhyuk as he still trying to hold all of the boys. But, the girl still feel shock with what had happen and does not move from her spot. Its look like she can't process Minhyuk's order nicely. 

One of the boys kick Minhyuk that make he fall down in front of Yejoong. The girl fastly kneel beside the boy and try to help him stand up. Donghae take one of the old chair and lift it to hit Minhyuk. The boy automatically put his arms around Yejoong's body to protect her. But, the chair is not hitting him. 

When he look up, he can see the chair is only few inch from his head. He also can see someone that he know is holding the chair.

"What are you doing?" ask Hakyeon as she glare at Donghae. He pull back the chair but it does not move at all from Hakyeon's grip. He pull back again and this time much more stronger. Hakyeon release her grip and make the boy fall on his with the chair hitting his eyes that give him a black eyes.

The other boys want to attack Hakyeon, but stop when they realise there some boys standing behind them.

"I don't know you still do this kind of job," said Wonshik as he kick one of the boy. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon silently just punch and kick another boys. All of them keep beating the boys. The boys keep begging them to stop but they just pretending not to hear it.

Donghae who can see what has happen to his friends, try to walk away from the place. As he crawling, he stop when he saw a pair of legs in front him. When he look up, he can see a pair of eyes that looking at him with rage. Its look so scary. He swallow hardly as his eyes still fix at the angry girl in front him.

"Going somewhere?" ask Hakyeon as she lift her fist and give him a hard punch on his face. K.O