Chapter 53

My Arrogant Princess

"Girls, are you ready?" Ask Mrs Cha as she open the door revealing the girls in the room. She immediately smile when she saw how pretty and beautiful the girls are.

"You all look so beautiful," praise her as she hold Hakyeon's hand and changing her look on the girls.

"We always are," reply Hakyeon as she flip her beautiful hairs.

"Yeah I know that. Lets go. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs," Mrs Cha lead them out toward the party. This party organise by Mr Cha to celebrate his comeback and also as the beginning of their new stories.

When the girls walk down the stairs slowly, they gain attention from all guests. They give a sweet smile as they look at the guests.

Mr Cha then walk toward his girls with a smile and stand at the middle of them, beside his lovely wife. "Good evening to all of you. Welcome to this party and thank you for coming. I hope we can still work together and please continue to support me in the future. I'm feel very happy and glad to be alive and stay with all of you. I'm also feel happy to have these girls as my family. They are my angels and I hope we'll be together forever. After what has happen, it make me realise how short our time are. It make me realise I should do what I want to do," Mr Cha look at his wife lovingly and hold her hand tightly.

"So, please enjoy this party," the guest clap their hand loudly when Mr Cha end his short speech. 

"You all too, enjoy this party and no drinking," warn Mr Cha as he look at his girls. They just nod their head before that man leave them with his wife to entertain his guests.

"So, where are our princes?" Ask Hakyeon as she look around to find the boys. She can see they walking toward them with smile.

"You look so gorgeous tonight," praise Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"You too," reply Hakyeon. Then she look at Wonshik and Sanghyuk talking with their lovers before they leave them to no where. 

"Hi, pretty. Will you accompany me tonight?" Minhyuk rub his neck shyly as he looking at Yejoong. The girl smile shyly before she hold Minhyuk's arm.

"Of course I want to," Yejoong stare at the boy lovingly before they also disappear in the crowd.

"Let's go," Taekwoon pull Hakyeon out from the party toward the garden. They stop in the middle of the garden and sit at the swing together. They start to stare at each other lovingly without saying any words. They just want to enjoy this moment together.

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon break the silent. 

"Will you marry me?" Taekwoon stare at the girl straight into her eyes. Hakyeon look at him in disbelief before she start to smile widely.

"Of course I want to," Hakyeon can feel tears start to forming in her eyes. 

Taekwoon smile widely when he hear Hakyeon's answer and take out something from his pocket. A small box. When he open it, a pair of ring show up. He take one of it and hold Hakyeon's hand softly. Slowly, he slip the ring to Hakyeon's finger. It fit perfectly. 

Hakyeon then take another ring and slip it to Taekwoon's beautiful finger. She kiss Taekwoon's hand before she look back at the boy.

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon," whisper Hakyeon before she give a peck on Taekwoon's lips. 

"I love you too, Jung Hakyeon," Taekwoon reply the kiss with another kiss on her lips.

"Not yet, my love," Hakyeon smile shyly when Taekwoon change her name already. 

"Soon," Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face and lean forward capturing her sweet lips. They keep kissing and don't realise two pairs of eyes watching them from far.

"I hope you'll not opposing their relationship anymore," said Mr Cha without looking at Mr Jung.

"I'm not. I realise how much your daughter love my son. And I alse realise how scary she is when she angry. I don't want to make she angry," reply Mr Jung as he also looking at the kissing couple.

"Yeah, she is. I don't know where she got that from," Mr Cha shake his head before he look at Mr Jung.

"I hope we already clear on everything," continue Mr Cha as he hold out his hand.

"We already are," reply Mr Jung as he accept the hand. They smile at each other before they continue watching their children.

"Omo they are so cute," Mrs Jung start to fangirling on the couple when she saw them. 

"Yes they are. You want to see their other pictures?" Ask Mrs Cha as she take out her phone.

"Yes, please," Mrs Jung feel so excited. She actually like Hakyeon very much. But, because of her husband, she does not show it.

"This when Taekwoon confess to Hakyeon. And this when they go for their first date. This when they sneakly go out at night," Mrs Cha show the pictures she secretly took on the couple. 

"Omo, omo, omo, they are so cute together," Mrs Jung look at the picture in sparkling eyes. 

"Send them to me," Mrs Jung take out her phone. Their husbands look at them with weird look. 

"I should stop my wife from spying our children,"mumble Mr Cha still looking at the women.

"I should stop my wife from fangirling on our children" mumble Mr Jung as he also looking at the women.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon realise their parents are looking at them. But, they just ignore them and keep staring at each other lovingly.

"You are always my princess. My beautiful princess. My y princess. My arrogant princess. I love you, my princess," whisper Taekwoon as he rub Hakyeon's hairs softly and capture her lips again for more passionate kiss.

Hakyeon might be cold and look arrogant in front of others. But for Taekwoon, she's the most kind sweet person that he ever know. This girl always be with him before, today and future. They will always be together forever. 

 

THE END~

( Thank you for keep reading and supporting this story from the start till the end )