Chapter 15

My Arrogant Princess

"Are you really want to let this thing? Are you really want to let Wonshik go just like that?" Ask Hakyeon as she stand beside Jaehwan. Now, they are looking at the boy who's surrounded by few girls. Today is valentine day. The girls are taking their chance to confess and give chocolate to Wonshik. 

Hakyeon wave a heart shape chocolate in front Jaehwan's face. Jaehwan snatch the chocolate before she take a deep breath and walk toward Wonshik. She already determine what she want to do. She push away the girls and stand in front Wonshik. The boy look at the girl in shock with her sudden appearance.

"Kim Wonshik, I like you. Please be my boyfriend," shout Jaehwan loudly as she give the chocolate to Wonshik. It make the students give their attention to them.

Wonshik look at Jaehwan with a big smile. 
The students start whispering at each other saying that Wonshik would never accept her confession. Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand and pull her closer. He stare at Jaehwan lovingly before he kiss her. His action make the students gasp in shock. Their eyes become wide and their mouth also can't be close. 

"Look, Jaehwan. How powerful your love is until they all become freeze," said Hakyeon as she look at the shocking faces. 

"How did you do that?" Ask Sanghyuk. Hakyeon does not realise both of them are there standing beside her. Sanghyuk at the right while Taekwoon at the left.

"Do what?" Ask Hakyeon back pretending that she does not understand the question. 

"Okay, fine," reply Sanghyuk as he look at the kissing couple in front of them. He feel happy for them. Taekwoon look at the couple before change his attention to the girl beside him. 

"What?" Ask Hakyeon after she realise that Taekwoon is looking at her.

"I want to do like that too," said Taekwoon as he point at the couple.

"Find a girlfriend and you'll able to do it with her," reply Hakyeon as she roll her eyes.

"Happy valentine's day, Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as she give a heart shaped chocolate to the boy before she leave.

"How about me?" Ask Sanghyuk as he pouting. 

"Just share it," reply Hakyeon without looking at them. Taekwoon smile as he look at the girl.