Chapter 26

My Arrogant Princess

Suddenly, someone open the front door. It the mask man. He fastly grab a vase near him and throw it to the man who's pointing his gun to Sanghyuk. It perfectly hit his head. That man fall backward as his head bleeding. The others take out their gun fastly and point at the mask man. 

The mask man fastly hide behind the sofa when they start shooting. Unfortunately the shoot injured the mask man's arm. Its not hurting that man badly. Just scratching his arm enough to make he bleeding.

Taekwoon take this chance to kick one of the man until he fall on the sofa. The mask man stand and punch his face strongly. One of the men point his gun to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon fastly grab hand that holding the gun and push it up as he kick that man's stomach hardly. Taekwoon kick his head strongly that make he fainted.

Sanghyuk push the other one hardly that make his gun fall on the floor. That man take out a knive from his pocket. He turn around and try to stab Sanghyuk. The mask man fastly stop the attack as he grab his hand and twist it that make the knive fall. 

The mask man punch the man and kick him hardly. It make the man fall on the table. The man try to attack one more time as he swing his hand. The mask man fastly catch his hand and lift him. He smash that man on the table that make the table split into two. The mask man look around before he runaway from that place as he hold his injured arm.

"Wait," called Taekwoon to stop that mask man. But, that man fastly disappear. 

Taekwoon look at Sanghyuk in confuse. Sanghyuk look scared. Taekwoon can see it from his eyes. Taekwoon fastly hug that boy to calm him down. He look at the men who're lying lifelessly around the house. 

"What actually happen here?" Ask Taekwoon to himself. 

Suddenly, the door was opened again.  Taekwoon automatically stand in front Sanghyuk to protect him. 

"Han Sanghyuk, Jung Taekwoon, please come with me," said the man.