Chapter 46

My Arrogant Princess

"Hello, can I speak with Mr Jung?" said Hakyeon when her call is answered.

"Please wait for a while," said the woman. Not long after that, a man talk to her.

"Hello," said Mr Jung. Hakyeon can detect something from his voice. His voice make her become more worried.

"Mr Jung, Hakyeon here," told Hakyeon.

"Oh emm what do you want Hakyeon?" ask Mr Jung.

"Is Taekwoon still with you? Its been so late and he still does not come back home. I call him for few times, but he not answering," Hakyeon told the man about her worry.

"Taekwoon? He... He's here. But, he already sleep. Maybe he forget to tell you that he will sleep at here tonight. Don't worry," reply Mr Jung. Hakyeon can't help but feel doubtful on his words.

"Emm okay if you say so," Hakyeon just let her bad thinking away. Maybe Taekwoon is tired and feel so happy can be together with his parents back. She want to ask other questions but Mr Jung fastly ended the call. 

Hakyeon lean back as she think on something. She still feel worried. She hold her chest as she take a deep breath to calm her. 

"So, what did he say?" ask Mrs Cha.

"He said Taekwoon at his house, sleeping," told Hakyeon.

"So, what's wrong?" Mrs Cha can see that girl still feel worry.

"I don't know. From Mr Jung's voice just now, he look unsure when he told me about Taekwoon. I'm feel worried and I don't know why," Hakyeon told her anxiety.

"Don't think too much, Hakyeon. He will be fine," Mrs Cha rub Hakyeon's back softly. Hakyeon slowoy nod her head.

***

"Taekwoon does not come to school?" ask Hakyeon back when Wonshik told her about Taekwoon's absent.

"Yes, I go to his class just now and his friends told me that he does not come to school," said Wonshik.

"Maybe he has some problems that he need to solve at his home," guess Jaehwan to ease Hakyeon's heart. 

"Maybe," mumble Hakyeon as she look at the ground worriedly.

***

Hakyeon ring the bell few times before a woman open the door for her.

"Can I help you?" ask the woman as she scanning Hakyeon.

"Emm can I meet Taekwoon?" ask Hakyeon.

"Taekwoon ssi? Its been long time he did not come back home," reply the woman that make Hakyeon feel shock and confuse.

"Isn't he sleep here last night?" ask Hakyeon.

"No, he's not. After he was chase out from this house by Mr Jung, he never come back," reply the woman. 

Hakyeon look down as she think carefully what is going on right now. Where is Taekwoon? Why Mr Jung lie to her?

"I'm sorry for being so rude, ahjumma," said Hakyeon before she push the door and enter the house.

"Miss, please don't do this. Miss," the woman try to stop Hakyeon but the girl just walk until she reach at the living room where Mr Jung is having his evening tea.

"What are you doing?" ask Mr Jung when he saw Hakyeon.

"Sorry, sir. I try to stop her, but...," said the woman as she bow slightly.

"Just leave us alone," order the man. The woman fastly bow again before she leave those two.

"What do you want, Hakyeon?" ask Mr Jung as he glare at the girl.

"You know know what I want. Where is Taekwoon, Mr Jung?" ask Hakyeon. 

"I don't know," lie the man.

"Just tell me where is he. And I will never diaturb you again after this," said Hakyeon in louder voice. She really can't control herself when it comes to Taekwoon.

"How dare you shout at me? You such a rude girl," scold the man.

"Yes, I am. So, just tell me where is Taekwoon, Mr Jung?" shout Hakyeon. She does not care what that man think about her. What she want to know is where's Taekwoon? Is he okay?

"I already told you I don't know," reply Mr Jung also shouting. Hakyeon take a deep breath as she try to calm herself.

"Okay. I ask you another question. What happen to him, Mr Jung? What happen to Taekwoon? Is he okay?" ask Hakyeon. She can feel the pain in her heart. She need to know Taekwoon's condition right now.

"I don't know," Mr Jung keep with the answer as he look away from Hakyeon to avoid her stare. Hakyeon know she can't believe that man. She know he know where is Taekwoon. She know it.

"Please tell me where is Taekwoon. Please tell me he is okay. Please tell me he is safe. Please," pleade Hakyeon as she kneel in front of the man. She just let her tears fall down. She can't help but feel so worried on the boy. She know something has happen to him.

"What... What are you doing? I already told you I don't know," said Mr Jung as he feel shock with Hakyeon's action. 

"You, get out! I don't want to see your face here. Out!" shout Mr Jung. Hakyeon slowly stand up and leave the house with heavy sad heart. She know that man know something.

Its look like she can't find anything when she act nicely. Now she need to change her method.