Chapter 32

My Arrogant Princess

Five men walk upstairs slowly. They look around and saw three doors. One of them signal to them to separate. Two of them check the first door. Its lock. The other check the second door and its not locked. They look at each other before one of them enter the room.

Two of them that wait outside the room become weird when their friend still does not walk out from the room. It too silent. They look at each other before they also enter the room. Its too dark inside the room. They just walk into the room before the door suddenly close. It make they jump in shock. One of them turn around and try to open the door. Another one just walk to nowhere when he suddenly feel like he's stepping on something. He look down and realise he is stepping on his friend. Before he can say anything to his other friend, someone close his mouth and hit his head with something. The mask girl put the man on the floor slowly. 

Another man who still trying to open the lock door does not realise what actually had happen. When he feel something not right, he fastly turn around as he point his gun to everywhere. He look around, focus on something that he can't see. Suddenly, something hit his hand that make his gun fall. He try to take his gun back but someone else faster than him. The mask girl take this chance to kick him on his face with her knee. It make he fall on the door as he hold his bleeding nose. He then bluntly swing his punch. The mask girl take few steps backward before she caught his hand. She then lift the man and throw him on the floor. She then punch his face again to ensure he'll not able to do anything else.

The other two who's checking the last door become shock with the loud sound come from the middle room. They look at each other before they walk to the room holding their gun tightly. They stand at both side of the door as they take a deep breath. They nod at each other before one of them open the door and enter the room slowly. 

At that time someone walk out from the third room. The man fastly point his gun to the boy who's half awake. When the boy realise the intruders presence, his eyes become wide. He stand there not moving from his spot as he look at the man. 

The man already want to shoot the boy before someone point a gun on his head. It make he stop his action and raise both of his arms. But, he's not give up yet. He fastly turn around as he push the gun away from his head. It make the gun hold by the mask girl fall. He then point the gun to her. The mask gun fastly hold up the hand that holding the gun. They push each other as they holding the gun. The mask girl hit the man's hand on the wall hardly that make the gun fall. The man fastly try to punch the girl few times. She dodge the punches before she give a hard blow on his stomach. It make the man automatically hold his stomach. The mask girl grab his hairs and make he look at her.

"Don't touch my boy," said the girl before she punch him hardly and kick him again until he fall on his back in front of the boy. 

The boy fastly walk to the girl and hug her. "I know its you," whisper him. The mask girl just let the boy hug her. She hold the boy softly before she inject him with something that make he fall asleep. She then bring the boy back into his room and lie him carefully on his bed. She look at the boy lovingly before she give a peck on his forehead. 

"Done?" Ask JH as she keep looking at the leader.

"Done," reply mask girl from the second floor. The leader take a glance on the second floor and saw the other person.

"This what happen if you try to disturb Cha residents," said JH in slow and scary tone to the leader. She take few steps backward still pointing the gun at the leader.

"Good night," said JH as she pull the gun.