Chapter 39

My Arrogant Princess

"I'm glad everything has go back as usual," said Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's hand tightly. 

"Me too. I'm happy to know you already safe. You don't know how worried I am. I can't imagine what will happen to me if something happen to you," support Hongbin as she smile gladly to the boy.

"But, still I can't believe I will see this kind of sight," said Wonshik as he look at a couple who's walking in front of them.

"Me too. But, they look so happy. I never saw Hakyeon unnie smile like that," Jaehwan also look at the couple with a smile. She really feel happy to see them together.

"Yeah, but its kind of weird too to see her like that," said Wonshik as he show a terrified face. It make Jaehwan slap his shoulder as she laugh.

"Can I hit that boy?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Taekwoon. The boy just laugh as he shake his head. 

As they walk through the school gate, the students look at them with different look. They can't believe what they see. Taekwoon and Hakyeon are holding hand. They act so lovey dovey as they look at each other and talking. They just ignore the students who still looking at them and just walk toward their class.

***

"Its look like you both has become the hottest couple in this school," told Wonshik as he sit beside Jaehwan. 

"Well, we agree on that. We both are hot," said Hakyeon as she raise her brows. Taekwoon just smirk as he shake his head before he drink his milk. As they talking, they does not realise a girl is approaching them with a meaningful smile. 

"Hi, Taekwoon. Its been long time we don't meet each other," greet the girl as she look at Taekwoon. 

The boy look at the girl as he try to remember who is she. Not only him, the other also look at her weirdly.

"Sorry, do we know each other?" Ask Taekwoon as he still keep trying to remember that girl. He positive he never know her.

"You don't know me. But, I know you," reply the girl. 

"I'm Park Yejoong. The one who should you marry before," continue the girl as she stare at Taekwoon. 

When the boy realise about that fact, he fastly stand up. "I'm sorry about that," said Taekwoon as he bow to the girl.

"No need to do that. You such a brave person. Brave to admit your true feeling. I hope I can meet someone like you that willing to fight for me too," said Yejoong as she give a beautiful smile at Taekwoon.

But for Hakyeon, that smile show everything to her. She know that girl come not only to just say hello to Taekwoon. She can see there hidden motives behind that smile. Yejoong also take chance to look at Hakyeon with a meaningful smile. Hakyeon just smile back looking at the girl. Its look like this girl is declaring a war with her.

"Well if its not troubling you, can you help me showing around this school. I'm still new here. So, I don't really know about this school building. Can you?" Ask Yejoong. Taekwoon does not know what he should do as he thinking what he should said.

"Just go. You already finish eating your lunch," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand. The boy look at the girl to ensure if she serious. Hakyeon just nod her head as she smile. Taekwoon then smile back as he nod his head. 

"I'll go first," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on her cheek. Hakyeon can see Yejoong's face change when she saw that. But, that girl fastly change back her face. 

"Let's go, Yejoong," said Taekwoon as he lead the girl away from them.

"Are you serious?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon.

"Don't you feel jealous or worried on them?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Well, I believe on Taekwoon," reply Hakyeon as she show a confident look.

"How about that girl? I don't believe her," said Jaehwan as she roll her eyes.

"Me too. I can feel she's planning on something," support Hongbin as she show a serious face.

"How do you know about that?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the girls.

"Its called woman instinct," reply Hongbin as she cross her hands on her chest. Jaehwan also do the same as she nod her head. Hakyeon just stare at both of them as she nod her head. She admit she need to be careful with that girl. She sigh as she look at the school building. Its look like she got new problem.