Chapter 49

My Arrogant Princess

A car parked not far from Mr Park's house. The boys keep watching the house since day. They want to know where that man hide Taekwoon.

"Are you sure this is a good plan?" ask Sanghyuk as he look at his hyung.

"Of course it is," reply Wonshik as his eyes still fix on the house.

"Well, Hakyeon noona told us to not do anything and just let her handle this thing," said Sanghyuk before he look back on the house.

"I know. But...," before Wonshik can finish his words, a car drive out from the house. They fastly bow down to hide from anyone in that car. 

"Let's go," said Wonshik as he start the car and follow the other car. He stop his car not far from the old factory. They walk out from the car and slowly walk toward the factory. From the window, they can see Mr Park and Yejoong enter a room. They assume the room is where Taekwoon is right now.

They keep hiding until Mr Park and Yejoong leave the place before they start their mission. Wonshik open the door slowly and can see few men sitting at the middle of the factory chatting.

"Let's go," whisper Wonshik as he walk into the factory and hide behind the boxes. Sanghyuk follow the boy closely as he can feel his heart beating fastly.

When Wonshik ensure the boy already behind him, he walk toward the room silently. There no one is guarding the room.

"Hyung," called Wonshik when he saw the boy is tied in the middle of the room. He fastly run toward the boy and release him immediately. Sanghyuk hold Taekwoon's face and look at him carefully.

"Hyung, are you okay?" ask Sanghyuk as he look at the boy worriedly.

"Maybe," reply Taekwoon weakly. 

"Let's go," said Wonshik as he help the boy to stand up. 

Suddenly, the door opened harshly. "Yah, what are you doing here?" shout a man as he walk closer to the boys. Sanghyuk fastly take a wood lying not far from them and hit the man hardly. It make the man lost his coincousness.

"Let's go," said Sanghyuk as he lead them out from the room. As they walk closer to the way out, few men stand around of them. They already trapped. Its look like the previous man's shout make the men realise their presence in that place. 

***

"Where Wonshik and Sanghyuk?" ask Hakyeon when she cannot see those boys anywhere in the house.

"Where are they, Hongbin, Jaehwan?" ask Hakyeon again after her question is not answered. The girls look at each other before they look back on Hakyeon.

They tell the girl about the boy's plan. It make Hakyeon sigh as she rub her head. These boys really want to die.

"We already try to stop them. But, they won't hear us," said Hongbin as she look worried. 

"Jaehwan, take my black sweater, cap and mask in my wardrob," order Hakyeon as she take out her phone. 

She already ask help from Yejoong and the girl already told her that she will go to the place where Taekwoon is locked up. It mean, the boys are there, in danger. 

Yejoong already send the coordinate of the place to Hakyeon. Now, she can find them. And she hope she's not too late.

"Here," said Jaehwan as she give what Hakyeon want her to take. 

"Thank," Hakyeon wear the sweater and the cap carefully. She take the mask and walk out from the house. Before she leave, she look back at the girls.

"Stay here, in this house. Don't forget to lock the door. All of us will be late tonight," said her before she wear her mask. 

"That...," Jaehwan can't believe her eyes. The girl is the mask man that has help her before.

"I can't believe it," said Hongbin as she also feel shock.