After date

Dive in

 

 

~un-edited---~


Jungkook and Taehyung arrive at Jungkook's house at 5:30pm. And the younger's stomach is growling like crazy.

"Do you want me to make you some food Tae?" Jungkook untucks his white button up from his pants and walks over to his kitchen. 

Taehyung is still taking in the boys house, and how nice it is.

"Uh... sure!" Taehyung passes through the big living room, seeing the kitchen door in in front of him where Jungkook is looking into the fridge.

He suddenly closes it when Taehyung enters, making his way over to the younger boy.

"Is there anything you'd like, princess?" Jungkook lingers on the nickname, closing in on Taehyung as he watches the boy scowl.

"I'm not a princess! And do you have ramen? I'm kind of craving it." Taehyung says curiously, watching as Jungkook leans in even closer.

"What would you rather me call you? I'll make you some ramen...babe?" Jungkook hooks his fingers into the loop holes of Taehyung's jeans, smirking at the boy who's rolling his eyes.

"No, that's not right. Just...stick with the other one." Taehyung sighs, watching in front of him as Jungkook brings himself closer.

"Okay princess." Jungkook whispers before giving Taehyung a small kiss. 

The boy heads over to the stove with three packs of ramen and a pot.

"I'll make you the best ramen you've ever had."

~

And he's right.

Taehyung has to hold in a moan as he slurps up the delicious noodles, wondering how the lifeguard managed to make them so good.

"I told you didn't I?" Jungkook nudges the boys shoulder next to him, both sitting on the couch staring at the TV. A random movie is playing about this girl who's locked in her house.

"Trhis is rwreally good." Taehyung looks to Jungkook with a full mouth, noddles hanging out while Jungkook admires. 

Jungkook chuckles, shoving more noddles in his mouth as well before turning his attention to the screen in front of him. 

"What are we watching anyways?" Taehyung asks once he's swallowed all of the noodles.

"Not sure. Is there anything you had in mind?" Jungkook picks up the remote, looking at Tae for options.

"Hmm, let's just scroll through."

~

And they do scroll through. And by the time both boys are finished eating, Jungkook is still scrolling.

"Okay, how about the next movie that you press, is the next movie we watch." Taehyung says, Jungkook nods.

He pressed next, reading the title of the movie that's playing. He bites his lip nervously.

The screen reads '50 shades of grey'

"Uh... really Tae?" Jungkook wants to laugh, but his eyes are drawn to the tv. And the movie definitely didn't just start, as they observe what's going on. 

The scene is very graphic and... intimate as well as... kind of hot.

Jungkook almost wants to reach over and cover Taehyung's eyes, however when his eyes dart over to the younger boy, Taehyung is just as mesmerized as he is. 

And when Jungkook looks down, he notices something popping up in Taehyung's pants. 

"Uh..should I-" Jungkook gulps, wanting to reach down for the remote but his eyes stay focused on the screen. 

He hears Taehyung's breathing coming out a little faster, causing the older to turn once more and look at the boy

And Taehyung's cheeks are flushed, his pants only seemingly tighter as he watches the screen. And Jungkook feels like the room is suddenly too hot.

"Taehyung." Jungkook snaps, not even realizing his own voice when Taehyung abruptly turns to look at him.

Just as the younger turns his head, Jungkook attacks the boys lips with his own, pulling the boy closer by shifting his hand around the back of the boys neck. 

Taehyung barely even thinks about it before his lips are slowly moving with Jungkook's in a messy kiss.

It's sudden and unplanned but neither boys care as the kiss heats up. 

Jungkook pushes the boy down so that he's laying on his back. The lifeguard straddling the younger on the small couch, hands on either side of Taehyung. 

He leans back down to reconnect their aching lips, Taehyung snaking his arms around Jungkook's back.

"I can't...believe you." Jungkook says breathlessly through kisses.

He never expected Taehyung to get a friggin after watching a scene so quickly. 

"I'm not as innocent as you think Jungkook." 

Taehyung's voice is deep and seductive, and it's all Jungkook needs to get . He places his lips on Taehyung's neck, harder than usual.

"Ahh Jungkook..." Taehyung's loud as he throws his head back, giving Jungkook more exposed skin to at. He leaves purple marks all over Taehyung's tanned neck, smirking when he realizes. 

Jungkook brings his head from Taehyung's neck, back up to his lips where he bites the boys lip for a second time that day.

Taehyung loves it, gasping as he feels Jungkook's sharp teeth digging into his skin. 

Jungkook's hands roam all over Taehyung's body, until they reach the bottom of his shirt, where Jungkook tugs at.

"Can I?" Jungkook breaks contact to look at Taehyung, waiting for acceptance.

"Of course." Taehyung breaths, watching as Jungkook suddenly pulls his shirt up over his head before throwing it on the ground. 

The movie continues to play in the background but both boys block it out as they continue to focus on each other.

Jungkook re-connects their lips, automatically shoving his tongue in Taehyung's warm mouth where he feels the own boys tongue.

"Mmm." Taehyung hums, enjoying Jungkook's skilled mouth. Jungkook feels encouraged by Taehyung's noise, bringing his hands into Taehyung's lower stomach where he rubs slow circles.

When his hands massage the boys lower stomach like that, Taehyung's automatic response is to buck his hips.

".." Jungkook moans, feeling the friction of the boys clothed crotch on his own.

Jungkook detatches his mouth from Taehyung's, his eyes roaming the boys delicious body before stopping on his crotch.

He allows his hand to slowly slide from Taehyung's stomach to his clothed member, stopping once his hand is just over top. The younger boys breath hitches when he feels the little bit of contact.

Jungkook gives an experimental rub, watching the boy squirm as he does so. He smirks, pressing a little harder on the boys crotch.

"Feels..good." Taehyung's voice is strained as his stomach is contracting. Jungkook moves his mouth onto the boys stomach, his V-line while continuing to rub the boys member in a circular motion.

Taehyung's eyes are closed shut as his hips push into Jungkook's hand, searching for more friction.

"Jungkook-ah... more." Taehyung whines, shoving his fingers into the older boys hair who's still his lower stomach.

Jungkook looks up to the boy with a mischievous smirk before his tongue reaches deeper, even closer to Taehyung's crotch.

"Ahh." Taehyung's hands clutch harder into Jungkook's hair, his whole body arching for Jungkook's touch.

Jungkook decides to stop teasing, his hands now undoing the boys zipper as he pulls his jeans down to his knees. Taehyung kicks the rest off while awaiting Jungkook to do more. 

And Jungkook doesn't waste his time, leaning back over the boy while snaking his lips beside his ear.

"What do you say we head to my room? Jungkook whispers, causing Taehyung to shiver.

"Y..yes please." 

Jungkook gets up quickly, picking Taehyung up with him so that the younger is now straddling his hips. 

Jungkook's hands are placed firmly on Taehyung's firm , squeezing it as he climbs up the few stairs to get to his room.

Even though the hallway is dark, Jungkook makes his way through pretty quickly, reaching his room at the end of the hall.

Once he enters, he throws Taehyung onto the bed. 

The boys bounces, laying on his back and scooting himself up on the bed so that he's close to the headboard.

Jungkook watches the boy with lust, his lips as Taehyung breaths heavily.

" you're hot." Jungkook can't help himself as he crawls onto the bed, hovering back over the younger boy.

Taehyung blushes, feeling much more intimate now that they're in Jungkook's bedroom. However he's too distracted to look around as Jungkook suddenly grinds his hips down, creating wonderful friction against Taehyung's member.

Taehyung however realizes that Jungkook is still fully clothed, and that's a problem.

"Jungkook-ah..." Taehyung's hands reach for Jungkook's shirt, signaling for the boy to take it off. He throws it to the side before drawing his attention back to Taehyung, who's hands are on his zipper.

Jungkook watches as the boy underneath him undoes his jeans and slides them off anxiously. He doesn't waste any time pulling them off before they're both in only boxers. 

Taehyung's hand slides down Jungkook's stomach, enjoying the hard feeling of pure muscle. 

And Jungkook smiles, bringing his lips to Taehyung's for a kiss.

His hands find their way onto either side of Taehyung's hips, where his finger snake into the waist band of Taehyung's tight boxers. 

Jungkook slowly slides them off, finally freeing Taehyung's very hard member. 

Taehyung does the same with Jungkook, pulling down the lifeguards boxers and finally getting a view of what he has to offer.

"You..you're big." Taehyung gulps, his lips as he sees Jungkook's very...big . 

"I know." Jungkook chuckles, slowly pushing his body down into Taehyung's, skin to skin contact making the boy moan. 

With Jungkook's free arm, he reaches over to the desk on the side of his bed where he quickly retrieves a bottle of clear liquid.

Taehyung feels himself getting more excited as the boy opens the bottle and pours it into his hand.

Taehyung's hands roam across Jungkook's back as the lifeguard brings his hand to Taehyung's member, wrapping his slippery hand around it.

After finally getting friction, Taehyung moans loudly, his hips lifting as Jungkook begins to move his hand.

"K..keep going." Taehyung gasps, his mouth agape and eyes closing shut.

"Keep your eyes open." Jungkook demands, watching the boys eyes shoot open as he makes eye contact with Jungkook.

And as Jungkook's hand moves slowly up and down Taehyung's shaft, he watches each expression the younger boy makes, feeling his own twitch whenever Taehyung moans.

"Jungkook... stop.. I don't wanna-" Jungkook understands what Taehyung's trying to say and his hand comes to a quick, disappointing stop. 

Taehyung almost whines after the sudden loss of contact, however he notices Jungkook coating his fingers with lube and he awaits for more.

"Is this okay with you?" Jungkook asks the boy, his fingers already dropping wet as he looks down at te flushed boy. 

Taehyung nods anxiously, his arousal only growing by the minute.

"Spread your legs." Jungkook's voice is demanding and hot as , causing Taehyung to immediately spread himself for the lifeguard.

Jungkook looks down at Taehyung's flushed hole before carefully teasing the entrance. Taehyung flinches at first, but he soon waits for more.

So Jungkook slowly inserts his first finger, knowing Taehyung will be in quite a bit of pain.

"Sh....." Taehyung gasps, clenching his fists as he feels a string of pain shoot through him. Jungkook goes slowly until his first finger is fully into Taehyung's . 

He waits a bit before Taehyung gives him the okay to add another. And Jungkook does, adding his second slicked finger a little quicker.

After adjusting to it, Jungkook gets to three fingers and Taehyung is a mess. Jungkook begins to scissor his fingers, causing the boy to squirm and whine.

And then Jungkook's fingers hit a special spot, and Taehyung cant hold it in anymore.

"...Jungkook so... good." Taehyung's eyes are lidded, drool sliding down his mouth as Jungkook arcs is fingers deep into the younger boys hole.

And just as Taehyung is pushing against the boys fingers for more, he suddenly feels the lifeguard pull them out, feeling emptiness.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whines, his eyes opening to see why Jungkook stopped. However when he looks at Jungkook, the boy is rubbing lube on his big member, gasping as his hand creates delicious contact.

"Are you ready Tae?" Jungkook's voice is loopy, his eyes are hungry as he looks at Taehyung.

"Please...hurry." Taehyung's legs are spread for Jungkook as he awaits the boy impatiently. Jungkook can't even think straight as he suddenly places himself between the boys thick thighs, lining up his with Taehyung's puckered hole.

"Tell me if it hurts." Jungkook says before touching the outside of Taehyung's hole with his tip.

Taehyung keeps his eyes open, watching Jungkook sternly as the boy begins to insert his tip into Taehyung.

"Ahh." Taehyung groans, his face scrunching up as Jungkook stops the motion. As much as it's hard for the boy to control himself, he doesn't want to hurt Taehyung.

"Keep going." Taehyung says, his legs now resting on Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook pushes in a bit further, feeling complete bliss as pushes in.

"So..tight.. ." Jungkook's hands clench Taehyung's thighs as he pushes in all the way.

"Ahh." Taehyung moans loudly, biting his lip as Jungkook begins to pull out again.

This time, Jungkook pushes in a little faster, unable to control his own self from .

" Tae." Jungkook moans, leaning himself over Taehyung to capture his lips.

Taehyung's swollen lips meet his own, their kiss is passionate as Jungkook pulls out, lingering for a bit before shoving deeper inside Taehyung.

Taehyung moans inside Jungkook's mouth, causing the older to grind harder into Taehyung. 

Jungkook finds his pace, letting Taehyung adjust to before slamming it into the boys tight hole.

"Ah almost..." Taehyung feels heat pooling up in his lower stomach as Jungkook rams into him again.

Jungkook notices the boy getting close and he suddenly reaches his hand out to Taehyung's , slowly rubbing his hand up and down.

Taehyung feels so good, lifting his hips up to meet Jungkook's every time the boy pounds back down. 

Jungkook hits Taehyung's prostate on his next , shooting pleasure throughout the boys whole body.

Taehyung's breath hitches, his eyes opening wide as Jungkook hits his prostate harder. He can't hold it in anymore.

"I'm..cummi.." Taehyung can't even finish his sentence before he feels his whole body seize up. Hot liquid shoots out of , splattering across Jungkook's stomach.

And with one last , Jungkook is also sent over the edge, sending his hot liquid deep into Taehyung's . 

Jungkook breaths heavily, the boy underneath him half passed out as Jungkook slowly pulls out.

Then he suddenly collapses onto the boy, their body's flushed together.

"Mm... that was.. amazing." Taehyung mumbles, his eyes sealed as he feels the warm breath of the lifeguard on his neck. Jungkook smiles, his hand finding its way in Taehyung's soft locks.

"That was amazing. Thank you Taehyung." Jungkook says, feeling his whole body falling into exhaustion.

Both boys stay there for a while before Jungkook takes initiative to get up.

He brings Taehyung with him to the bathroom where they both shower together. Too tired to do anything else.

After showering and changing into comfy clothes, Jungkook asks Taehyung to stay the night.

His mother doesn't usually check in on him so it should be okay.

"Yeah, I think I can." Taehyung's says, cuddling closer to Jungkook, wearing his white shirt and sweat pants.

Jungkook wraps his arms around the younger boy, feeling his warmth almost instantly. 

"Good." Jungkook whispers, closing his eyes