Week End

Dive in

After going to the mall and not buying anything besides food, Jungkook is a little tired. Since his full time job, he's barely had time to himself for anything. 

So Jungkook decides to hop onto his comfy couch and go on his phone. And post a picture on Instagram.

Jungkook had already taken many selca's a few weeks ago, so there's many to choose. However he finds it hard to decide which one to post. It takes the lifeguard at least 10 minutes going back and forth until he finally pics one. 

~

After posting the pic, Jungkook gets a follower notification. He's excited when he presses on it, anticipating who it could be. 

However it's just some random girl, whom Jungkook doesn't even know. He  sighs and shuts off his phone. 

Little does he know, Taehyung has already seen Jungkook's newest picture, thanks to Jimin. 

~

The day turns into night pretty quick, Jungkook's mother coming home late since she's chosen to work weekends too. 

Jungkook has to admit, he's been a little sick of his busy mother working constantly with no break. He would try and help her out or take care of her, but his mother would push Jungkook away. 

She doesn't eat the hamburgers Jungkook bought from the store, instead she goes up to her room with her computer. 

Ever since she'd been introduced to higher companies and managers, she's had to edit and workout her vegetable company so it would be as high as other food companies. That means changing the logo, the build of the store and other stuff. 

So Jungkook's mother has been on the phone with many people now, trying to make things work. 

~

Jungkook eats his supper alone, for the 5th night in a row. Last night he had tried bringing food to his mother, but it was left uneaten on her desk, bugs starting to trail. 

After eating the delicious burger, Jungkook brings his dishes to the sink and cleans up. He puts the rest of the burgers in the fridge to conserve them and then heads up to his room. 

~

Sunday is no different. After a day to himself getting some stuff done, Jungkook is left with an ignorent mother, making her tea so she can hide in her room again.

"Mom, why'd you go to work on your free day?" Jungkook asks while washing the dishes. 

"Jungkook-ah I'm busy." She answers, pouring the hot water into her teapot. 

"But I think you need a break. You've been working way too much." Jungkook tries again, scrubbing the plate in his hands a little harder.  

"This isn't your place to tell me that. I'm a grown women Jungkook." She says, walking past Jungkook to throw the tea bag out. Jungkook continues to scrub the dishes, watching his mother walk back to the counter where the teapot sits. She grabs a cup from the cupboard and places it down.

"You should really not bud in." She mumbles, pouring the steaming tea into the cup. Tea is suppose to be relaxing and mellow, but by the looks of the right grip she has on the cup, it's kind of the opposite.

"Mom! You need to stop being so selfish a start list..."

"Jungkook!" Jungkook's mother yells loudly all of a sudden, dropping her tea right from her hands. 

The teacup lands on the ground, shattering into million pieces along the floor, hot tea splattered everywhere. 

Jungkook is shocked to say the least, looking from his angered mother to the shattered glass.

"I...I'll get that." Jungkook says, unsure what else to say as he discards the plate he was holding back into the sink before crouching down to pick up the glass.

"No. Go to your room." His Mom says, voice going low. 

Jungkook looks up to see his mothers serious face, not a shed of emotion spilling from the cracks of . 

Jungkook doesn't speak, instead bowing to his mother he makes his way up the stairs and to his room. His heart is pounding and he's not quite sure what just happened. He jumps onto his bed and stares at his pale blue door. 

Jungkook wants to yell and cry at the same time.

He puts his earphones in and closes his eyes, blocking out the memories already forming from what happened few minutes ago.  

Whats going on with his mother?