Evaluation pt.2

Dive in

Jungkook trains his worry back onto the younger, who's calmed down quite a bit. He fidgets a bit, moving his leg slightly on Jungkook's lap to get more comfortable as Jungkook massages his thigh.

Taehyung's cramp is pretty much gone at this point, only feeling a sore muscle in his leg now. However as Jungkook continues to massage his leg, his pain being replaced by something a little different. 

Pleasure.

Jungkook's fingers dig deep into Taehyung's thick thigh rubbing the muscle that sends a shiver down the younger boys spine.

Jungkook skims his hands over Taehyung's thigh and brings them a little higher, trying to reach every spot. 

And suddenly his fingers start to massage Taehyung's inner thigh. And the younger boy can't even stop the small, quiet moan from escaping his mouth. 

Jungkook is surprised as he catches Taehyung's face, who's eyes are closed.

"T..Taehyung is this okay?" Jungkook asks as he continues to massage his inner thigh. Taehyung just nods, suddenly enjoying the feeling of Jungkook's fingers along his thigh. 

However his thoughts quickly change when he remembers where they are and his eyes snap open. He looks down to see where Jungkook's hands are massaging and suddenly heat grows in his cheeks.

And not only in his cheeks but also in his crotch.

Taehyung's biggest nightmare suddenly comes alive and beats the fact that he almost drowned a few minutes ago.

He's starting to get hard. In his tight swim trunks. While Jungkook's hand is only an inch away from his growing . No one can blame him though, he's a teenage boy, it happens. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung snaps the boys attention from his thigh to his face. Jungkook looks up in surprise, his hands stopping the rubbing motion when he sees a red-cheeked, wide eyed Tae. 

"I think I'm fine now..." Taehyung says, shifting his legs bit to get it off of Jungkook's lap. However Jungkook quickly grabs his thigh tightly.

"Wait, are you sure? You have to be completely sure before I let you walk." The lifeguard says sternly while looking directly at Taehyung.

Taehyung tries to ignore the feeling of Jungkook's hands tightly gripping his thigh as he takes a breath.

"I'm positive." And Jungkook finally loosens his grip, letting the boy remove his leg from his lap. 

Jungkook is the first to stand up, watching the younger boy slowly bend his leg and push himself up with the help of Jungkook.

However once he's standing, he quickly places both hands over his crotch discreetly and looks back up at Jungkook.

"Uh...thanks for helping me. I.. I'm going to the bathroom and then I'll come back." Taehyung says to Jungkook, face flushed as he starts to walk. 

"Wait Taehyung." Jungkook shouts once more, making Taehyung turn around impatiently.

"I'm sorry. For the practise. It was too hard and that's my fault. And for being so rude and mean..It's a long story but I was just..."

"It's okay, we can talk about it later." Taehyung says before turning back around and hurrying to the bathroom. 

He leaves Jungkook standing at the end of the pool, shocked and guilty. 

However Taehyung has much bigger issues on his mind at the moment, as he looks down to see his tight swim trunks.

"." He grumbles as he heads into the empty bathroom. He quickly walks over to the sink and splashes some cold water on his face. 

As he does so though, his mind instantly goes back to Jungkook pulling him out of the water. And then massasging his leg slowly, his fingers digging into his thigh and rubbing rhythmically. Or the close proximity of his hand and Taehyung's crotch.

Taehyung lets out a sigh, feeling his only growing as he thinks about the lifeguard. 

He's not quite sure what to do, there's only 10 minutes left of practise. Should he...wait it out or do something about it?

Taehyung makes the decision in his head to do something about it, heading into one of the stall. 

He sits down on the seat and nervously looks down at his growing before slowly placing his hand over top for some friction. 


"Taehyung? Are you there?" A voice suddenly echoes through the empty bathroom. 

Taehyung's eyes shoot open and his hand stop what it's doing immediately.

"Taehyung?" The voice calls out again and Taehyung knows exactly who's voice it is.

"..Yeah." Taehyung tries to control his shaky voice, his body completely still as he hears the older boys steps walking closer.

"Are you okay? I have to check on you before I go back to the group." Jungkook says with worry.

Taehyung now see's the lifeguards feet standing right outside the bathroom stall and his heartbeat picks up.

"I..I'm good... just... one second." Taehyung says, trying not to let out a noise when he moves his hand off his crotch. He's not quite sure what to do or how to make the lifeguard leave.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asks all of a sudden, breaking the silence. 

"Uh...yeah, I'll be out in a sec." Taehyung says, collecting himself and trying to get rid of his flushed face.

"I'll wait." Jungkook says, causing the younger boy to mentally smack the lifeguard. He sighs, standing up from the toilet and wondering what the hell he's suppose to do about his now complete hard-on.

Without wasting anymore time, Taehyung opens the stall door and automatically sees Jungkook standing outside of it.

His eyes linger over Taehyung's face for a seconds, looking worried, before his eyes slowly make their way down to where Taehyung's hand cover, to the obvious problem.

Taehyung isn't sure what to do, he feels terrible and embarrassed and he wants to bolt. He tries to run past Jungkook after the lifeguard's eyes lit up. 

However Jungkook, who's caught by surprise, suddenly grabs Taehyung's wrist and stops him from getting away. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung almost whines as he tries to hide his embarrassment. Jungkook doesn't say anything, instead, he his lips and looks at Taehyung with something he's never seen before. 

It's not second hand embrassement or cruelty. 

It's want.