Mid date

Dive in

~1 week later~ 

"I'm here." Jungkook is clutching his phone tightly to his ear as he waits outside Taehyung's house. 

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec." Taehyung says before hanging up. 

The older let's out a breath, looking down to fix his shirt. Then he looks into his car window to fix his hair. Today his hair went for a more full-look. As in, he totally looks like a coconut.

 

He sighs again, nervously fidgeting with his bangs as he hears the door shut. His eyes trail back to Taehyung's house, seeing the boy standing at the door.

He looks so cute

 

Jungkook's breath hitches when the younger boy smiles. 

"Hey." Taehyung's voice is deep as he walks to Jungkook's parked car. His hands are covered by his sleeve cuffs and Jungkook smiles at that.

"Hey." Jungkook manages to get out once the younger is standing in front of him. He's unsure if he should hug the boy or kiss him, so Jungkook just does the first thing that comes to his mind.

He grabs both of Taehyung's hands, pulling the boy in so that he can leave a chaste kiss on his forehead. 

Taehyung blushes at that, letting the older kiss him before Jungkook moves his lips to his cheek. 

Jungkook places another kiss on his cheek, before his lips inch closer to something else.

Taehyung smiles, knowing what Jungkook's going to do before Jungkook gently pecks his lips. 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he feels Jungkook's lips. Instead of just leaving it at a peck, Taehyung leans into the kiss before Jungkook can step back.

Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's hands and places his hand behind the older boys neck.

Jungkook's hands automatically snake around Taehyung's waist, pulling his body in closer. 

Both of them don't break the kiss, growing more anxious as Jungkook bites the younger's plump bottom lip. 

Taehyung enjoys the feeling, letting Jungkook on his lip before re-attaching their together. Jungkook pulls away after their lips touch again.

"We should probably... uh.. go." Jungkook gulps when Taehyung his lips slowly, feeling swollen. 

"Mm hmm." Taehyung hums before watching Jungkook turn to the car and open the door for him. Taehyung gets in shotgun and Jungkook gets in the drivers seat.

Once they're both in, the car fills with silence. 

"So uh... where is this date going to be?" Taehyung asks, not quite sure what Jungkook has in mind. 

"Well...that's a surprise. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Jungkook smirks, starting the car and stepping onto the gas.

~

Jungkook almost totally regrets his date decision once they arrive. 

To the dog cafe. 

"Oh my god." Taehyung's eyes pop out of his head as he walks in, automatically leaving Jungkook's side to run up to a small pug.

Jungkook laughs, thinking it's adorable how excited Taehyung is.

Or so he thought.

It's now been an hour. An hour with Taehyung leaving their table to pick up a corgi or pet another golden retriever. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were suppose to sit down eventually, order coffee and talk, while occasionally looking over at the dogs.

But instead, Jungkook's sitting on the ground, a pug his face while Taehyung chases at least 5 dogs around the room. 

"Taehyung-ah, do you want to offer a drink?" Jungkook asks the boy, peeling the pug off of his now wet-face.

"Oh uh, sure? I'll just have a vanilla frappuccino." Taehyung says, however his eyes are still on the big dog in front of him and Jungkook sighs. 

Look at me Tae, not the stupid dog. 

Jungkook goes to their table and takes a seat, the waiter quickly coming to his service.

"Hi, can I have one vanilla frappuccino and uh.. actually make that two. Thanks." Jungkook says, the lady nodding with a big smile before walking away. Jungkook looks back to the ground, Taehyung now lying on his back with three dogs hovering over him.

The younger is laughing like crazy, smiling brightly as he keeps his full attention to the dogs. 

Jungkook decides to do something about these dogs. They're all over Taehyung.

He walks over to the boy, looking down at him even though he doesn't notice.

"Can you all please move from my Tae." Jungkook talks to the dogs, all three of them turning their heads to look at Jungkook. 

And as much as Taehyung is distracted by the dogs, he can't help but pause when he hears Jungkook say 'my tae'.

The three dogs continue to the boy on the ground, completely disregarding Jungkook. Jungkook sighs.

Not giving up, the lifeguard suddenly reaches his hand down, grabbing Taehyung's before pulling him up off the ground. 

"Wait! I was playing-" 

"Not anymore." Jungkook says, not letting go of Taehyung's arm as he brings the boy over to their table. 

Taehyung looks back at the dogs, pouting as he sees them staring back. He waves with his free hand and Jungkook notices.

He sits the younger down at the table, then takes his own seat across from Taehyung.

"What was that for?" Taehyung is still pouting. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Those dogs thought they could just jump on you. Even when I was the one who brought you here. Not them." Jungkook mutters, crossing his arms like a little kid as he looks down to the ground. 

Taehyung starts to laugh. He laughs loudly, noise coming out of him un-expectedly. He laughs so hard tears come to his eyes. Some of the dogs even look at him from his loud laugh.

"What!" Jungkook asks, watching the boy laugh while he continues to be angry.

"Are you.. are you actually jealous? Of the dogs?" Taehyung continues to laugh, Jungkook's cheek turning red. 

"N..no what are you saying?" Jungkook tries to keep his face straight as he speaks but Taehyung continues to laugh right at him. 

"I think you are." Taehyung stops laughing, finally, before looking up to Jungkook, eyebrow raised.

"I'm not."

"But you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Seriously stop Tae. I'm not jealous of dogs."

"Okay, then should I go back to them?" Taehyung scoots his chair back, getting up from his seat.

"NO! F..fine. I'm jealous. Just don't go. I finally got you here." Jungkook is embarrassed to admit it but Taehyung suddenly brings a big square smile to his face, so it's worth it. 

"Okay Jungkook. I won't go play with the dogs anymore. Even though I really.. really like the one with the-"

"Tae." 

"Sorry." 

The waitress brings both boys their frappuccino's, both boys eyeing them with amazement.

It's a white drink, in a very nice, blue mug with dog prints on it. The top of the frappe has colourful sprinkles and chocolate syrup. 

"Wow." Both boys say in unison. 

Taehyung picks it up with two hands, bringing his mouth to it before taking a small sip. 

"Wow." He says again, looking up at Jungkook to show him his reaction. When Jungkook looks up at the boy, he laughs. 

"What?" Taehyung asks as the boy laughs at him. Table have turned.

"You have... its all over your mouth." Jungkook just laughs, staring at Taehyung's mouth as the foamy drink is left obviously on Taehyung's top lip.

Jungkook leans closer, bringing his thumb up to the boys lip to wipe it off before the boy does it himself. Taehyung lets him do it, Jungkook smoothly rubbing his thumb across Taehyung's upper lip. 

He retreats his hand back, before the access vanilla off of his thumb from Taehyung's mouth.

And Taehyung just watches in awe, Jungkook smiling back at him while he thinks mischievously.

Jungkook takes a sip of his own drink, enjoying it just as much as Taehyung.

Both boys spend their date talking about themselves, talking about stuff other than swimming.

Jungkook learns that Taehyung loves classical music, and that he sings in his free time. He also learns that Taehyung is a perfect student at school. He's a smart one. 

And Taehyung learns that Jungkook is an amazing dancer, that he has an older sister and that Jungkook was once scouted to swim in a high level club but he said no because he'd have to move. 

Their little date started at 2:00pm and it's now 4:30pm. Jungkook has an idea.

"Taehyung." He says after Taehyung's done saying goodbye to te dogs and they're standing outside Jungkook's car.

"Yeah?"

"Do you.. wanna come over? My mom is working.. late tonight." Jungkook doesn't want to sound too suggestive, however he's taking the opportunity and he's sure Taehyung understands.

"Hm, I think that sounds... like a good idea." Taehyung smiles, however his eyes show something a little different. Like excitement. 

Jungkook is excited.