Speed-oh

Dive in

Finally it's the weekend and Jungkook's officially been working as a lifeguard for a week. 

In that week he learned a lot about the lifeguards there.

Like, Jin and Namjoon are roommates, living in an apartment together. Or that Mark is actually from America. He even learned that Lisa likes to rap as a hobby.

As of this whole week, Jungkook also learned that he really liked them all and had made a bunch of new friends. 

So much so that Jimin had asked him to hangout this coming weekend...

So now, here Jungkook is, wearing normal clothes instead of a bathing suit as he drives to the mall. 

~

"It'll be fun!" Jimin says, dragging Jungkook from store to store once he arrives. They go from cheap stores, disliking everything til they reach the more expensive stores.

"Jimin I can't even afford this!" Jungkook complains, pulling a 120$ shirt off of the rack.

"You're not suppose to. We're shopping with our eyes only!" Jimin says joyfully staring at a blinged out jacket. 

Jungkook rolls his eyes, putting the nice shirt back on the rack and looking at more insanely expensive clothing.

Eventually they get out of that store, deciding to go get lunch because Jungkook's always hungry and he was starting to complain.

On the way to the food court, the two boys pass by a sports shop. And in the window of the store are some nice looking goggles and swim trunks.

"Hey Jimin, lets go in here!" Jungkook says, surprising Jimin with his sudden excitement.

"Alright." Jimin smiles brightly.

The store is pretty empty. There's sections for every sport, like a soccer section, hockey, even a smaller volleyball section. Once they reach the end of the store, they find the swimming section. 

"See anything you like?" Jimin asks, side glancing over to Jungkook who seems interested enough in just the goggles. 

He picks up a pair of shiny blue goggles, the real expensive kind.

"These are nice." He says, smiling as he puts them over his eyes. They're nicely tinted to block the sun, yet still clear enough to see everything even at night. 

"How much?" 

"Oh.. 80$. Never mind then." Jungkook says, face dropping a little as he puts the goggles back down. He has the money for those goggles, however 80$ is too much to spend on goggles when Jungkook isn't even swimming that much anymore. 

As they look through more, cheaper goggles, a familiar voice is heard from the front of the store. 

Jimin turns his head first, darting his eyes towards someone talking to the cashier before lighting up. 

"Taehyung!!!!" Jimin yells suddenly, startling Jungkook to drop the goggles he was holding. A startled Jungkook watches Jimin run over to the brown headed swimmer, who's now looking at Jimin with alarmed eyes. 

Taehyung looks caught of guard, smiling as Jimin approaches him excitedly. Jungkook decides to join them, walking over to Taehyung behind Jimin.

"Hey Jimin." Taehyung says to Jimin, not yet noticing the other lifeguard making his way over to where they're standing.

"And Jungkook!" Jimin says, turning around just in time for Jungkook to be standing there. Taehyung's eyes widen, looking at his coach in front of him.

"Oh hey Hyung." Taehyung says a little more shyly than with Jimin. Jungkook laughs and says hi back to the boy before Jimin cuts in again.

"So what are you doing here? Goggles? Suit?" Jimin starts, grabbing Taehyung by the arm and dragging him into the store. 

Jungkook glances at the two, backing away a little when Taehyung stumbles forewords by the pull of Jimin. However as Jungkook expects the boy to be smiling at Jimin, he actually looks quite the opposite.

As Jimin pulls him excitedly, Taehyung's face drops, almost seeming annoyed. 

"I can look for myself Jiminie." Taehyung says when they stop near the swim section. 

"O..oh sorry!" Jimin says, realizing what he's doing before letting go of the boy. Jungkook just watches it all pan out, Taehyung seeming to want his time alone. 

"What are you looking for anyways?" Jungkook still asks, curious to what the boy would need for swimming.

"I was just looking for a new speedo. My other one ripped." Taehyung says, causing both lifeguards to laugh.

"What!!" Taehyung asks, feeling a little self conscious as both boys laugh.

"N..nothing it's just... where did it rip?" Jimin asks, pointing to Taehyung's crotch the area and raising his brow.

"O..oh my god stop." Taehyung's cheeks light up suddenly, covering his face with his hands before moving towards the speedo's.

Jungkook laughs at the boy, funny to see him getting shy when at practise he's pretty confident and cocky. 

"So do you need help?" Jungkook asks, making eye contact with the boy when he turns around.

"Uh..." Taehyung starts.

"Yes, of course he does." Jimin says with a smile before he heads over to the boy and starts scrolling through bathing suits. Jungkook just shrugs deciding not to leave the boy alone as he ignores the grunts from Tae.

~

Next thing Jungkook knows, he's sitting on the comfy changing room couch with Jimin as they wait for Taehyung. Who's trying on speedo's. And promised to show each and every single one.

"Okay Taehyungie, come on out!" Jimin says, impatiently waiting for the boy. He'd already been in there for almost 10 minutes.

So Taehyung slowly opens the door, feeling a little strange as he stands in the door half . 

Jungkook and Jimin both lean forward, trying to catch a glance of the very hidden boy as he wears the first speedo.

"I can't see you!" Jimin mocks, causing the boy to sigh with frustration. 

"I..it's so small." Taehyung says, still hiding half his body behind the door.

"Come on, show us your y body Taehyung." Jimin says with a laugh, causing a small boost of confidence from the younger, even though he feels ridiculous. 

And the room is suddenly silent as Taehyung walks out of the changing rooms with a small, tight, gold speedo that barely covers anything. It almost looks like it's going to pop and Jimin and Jungkook look at the boy with their mouths wide.

Taehyung stands there a good 5 seconds, waiting for the boys opinions when all he receives is wide eyes.

"Just tell me if it's bad jeez!" Taehyung suddenly whines, flailing his arms and running back into the changing room while shutting the door with full embarrassment. 

"T..Taehyung come out! It looked amazing." Jimin starts, still remembering how good the speedo looked on him. However maybe a size bigger would have been better. For the sake of people's humanity. 

"No. I'm changing into the next one. The longer one." He says with a grunt. 

Jungkook laughs, however his cheeks are slightly pink as he remembers seeing the boy's full chest and legs, freely open for his eyes. All that was covered, was one portion of Taehyung's body in which the material tightly defined his...

"Next!" Jimin yells, seeing Taehyung in a tight, calf long speedo.