Don't touch me

Dive in


Taehyung has been feeling pretty motivated lately. 

He's been going to swim team almost everyday, eating pretty healthy and occasionally hanging out with friends like Hoseok or Jimin.

So today, Taehyung is up and eating early for swim team. It's Tuesday, another competition day. 

He bikes over to the pool, feeling slightly nervous for practise but also excited. 

When he gets there, the awaited swimmers are already standing outside the lane, Lisa and Jungkook writing down the practise on the white board. 

Jungkook looks up and makes eye contact with Taehyung.

"Hello Taehyung." He says with a smile, causing everyone to look up at the swimmer. He smiles slightly before standing with the rest of the group. 

"Now that you're all here, let's start the practise." Lisa says, turning the white board to reveal the practise.

It's a little bit hard today, but not as hard as it should be since there's a meet tonight. However there's a lot of sprinting today-everyone sighs.

"Everyone get in." Lisa says, putting the board down. Hoseok and Taehyung jump in first, Jackson third, Jisoo and Yoongi last. 

Yoongi starts the warmup as usual. Taehyung puts his goggles on, ready to follow behind the grumpy boy when suddenly, he hears and feels a big splash. 

When Taehyung looks to where the water splashed him, his eyes find a chest, a very built chest. 

Taehyung slowly looks up, catching Jungkook's eyes as he does. 

"Why are you in the water?" Taehyung asks the lifeguard. He just smirks, looking all cocky as he speaks. 

"To push you." He says blandly. 

Taehyung rolls his eyes, not too sure what Jungkook is talking about so he starts his warm up and tries to forget about what the lifeguard said. Or how close he was standing, shirtless next to Taehyung. They were really close.

As Taehyung's swimming the 6 laps of fast front crawl, he starts to get a little tired. His becomes a little slow on his last lap and he touches the wall lazily. 

Jungkook is still at the wall, watching and waiting for everyone to finish. 

The next set starts, and Jungkook suddenly moves in the water so that he's standing next to Taehyung again.

"I'm swimming behind you." He says a little quietly to Taehyung.

"No! Why can't you swim behind Yoongi?" Taehyung complains, knowing the lifeguard is faster then him.

"Because remember, I want to push you." He says with an annoying smile that has Taehyung grunting.

And of course, while Taehyung is on his fourth lap, the boy behind him is not even a foot away.

Taehyung knows Jungkook is trying to get him to swim faster, but the boys already tired as it is. 

However, as Taehyung decides not to speed up, he suddenly feels a gentle touch on his foot as he's swimming. It startles him at first, but definitely jolts him forewords quite a bit. 

As Taehyung speeds up though, Jungkook speeds up. He continues to touch Taehyung's feet, encouraging the boy to speed up when Taehyung is already out of breath. Once he reaches the wall, instead of doing a flip turn, Taehyung stops and stands up in the water, causing the lifeguard to do the same.

"Am I annoying you?" Jungkook asks while laughing at the annoyance on Taehyung's face.

"Yes." Taehyung just says, pulling his goggles back on and pushing off quickly before the boy has time to follow him again. 

Luckily Jungkook see's his annoyance and decides to follow behind someone else. 

It's definitely strange swimming with Jungkook. He's fast, cocky and annoying which Taehyung should hate. But for some reason, it's attractive. And it really shouldn't be. 


After doing a little too many sprints, Lisa finally gives the swimmers a break and yells at everyone to do social kick. So everyone grabs a kick board and kicks lightly with a partner by their side. Taehyung doesn't exactly have a partner, so he kicks behind everyone, breathing heavily from the earlier set.

Of course, Jungkook decides to come up next to him with his own kick board. 

"Taehyung's a loner." He says, teasing Taehyung.

"As my coach, isn't that a little rude to be saying?" Taehyung says with a raised eyebrow, however he's also teasing.

Jungkook doesn't answer to that, instead he splashes the swimmers face with water.

"Yah Jungkook!" Taehyung whines, splashing water back at the boy. 

Jungkook laughs at the younger boys annoyance, starting a water fight as he splashes even more water in the boys face.

"You're not allowed to splash a lifeguard."

Taehyung's already annoyed by the lifeguards earlier actions of touching his feet, so he goes all in. Taehyung grabs the kick board out of Jungkook's hands and throws it behind them. 

"Heyy." Jungkook complains, furrowing his eyebrows before swimming back to go get the board. Taehyung, feeling proud of getting rid of the boy, continues to kick to the wall. 

However Jungkook is quick to arrive back to him, kick board in hands once again. 

Before Taehyung can even prepare himself for Jungkook's punishment, the lifeguard is coming behind Taehyung and grabbing both of Taehyung's legs.

The swimmer suddenly stops moving, even though his legs are still kicking. Jungkook won't let go of his legs and he's stuck in place. 

"Jungkook-ah let me go!" Taehyung yells, kicking harder to get rid of Jungkook's grip.

"Say please!" Jungkook says.

"Jungkook what are you doing? This is a practise!" Lisa yells from the other side of the pool, causing the boy to quickly drop Taehyung's legs with a splash.

"I was just... showing him the proper kick." He yells back, cheeks a little red as Taehyung laughs.

"He already knows how you idiot." Lisa yells back. Jungkook brushes off her comment and goes back to kicking next to Taehyung.

"You better swim faster in a race. In practise today I touched your feet at least 8 times." Jungkook says, breathing a little heavily from kick.

"Maybe I was going slow on purpose." Taehyung says, even though he knows he was really just tired.

"Well tonight you better show me how fast you can really go..." Jungkook says with both eyebrows raised. Almost like a challenge. 

"Sure." Taehyung says with a confident nod, knowing he'll try and prove himself tonight. 

For Jungkook.