Pool sleepover pt.2

Dive in


Jungkook apologizes for a third time as he hands Taehyung a towel. The boy got absolutely soaked by Jungkook's splash, messing up the boys shirt and hair. In which he took so long to style.

"It's okay, I was going to get wet anyways." Taehyung laughs, drying his hair with the towel.

"Well, now that you're here, and wet...." Jungkook mischievously looks at Taehyung, who's suddenly looking up from the towel.

"N..nooo no..." Taehyung's too late though, and within seconds, Jungkook is pulling the boy, who's now dropped the towel.

"Jungkook no!" Taehyung yells, trying his best to resist Jungkook's strength as the lifeguard tries to pull him near the pool. 

"I'm stronger than you Taehyung." Jungkook says with a cocky smirk.

"Prove it." 

"Kay." 

And with that, Jungkook let's go of Taehyung's arms, before approaching the boy with fiery in his eyes. Taehyung gulps, backing away as Jungkook gets closer. 

And Jungkook is quick, grabbing Taehyung bridal style so the younger rests, squirming in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook looks down at the boy with a big wide smile.

"Proof." Jungkook says, watching fear evade the tanned boys face as Jungkook approaches the edge of the pool. 

Taehyung suddenly wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck tightly his face in the lifeguards chest.

"I'm not going unless you're coming with me." Taehyung's voice is muffled through Jungkook's shirt. 

Jungkook still hears it though and he laughs, looking down at the cute boy, hidden in his chest.

"I'm fine with that." 

Without hesitation, Jungkook takes a big jump, landing in the water with Taehyung still attached to him. They go underwater, giving up on being at least a little dry.

When Jungkook comes up from the water, Taehyung un-latches his hands from Jungkook's neck and let's himself fall in the water. When he comes up, his face is anything but happy.

"What if this shirt was Gucci? You'd have to pay for it!" Taehyung starts, complaining about his clothes and about his freshly washed hair. 

Jungkook watches the boy lash out, water splashing around everywhere. And all Jungkook wants to do is grab the boys face and shut him up. With a kiss of course. But he doesn't.

"I'm sorry but it was bound to happen Taehyungie." Jungkook mocks.

"Now you sound like Jimin." Taehyung rolls his eyes, pushing through the water to reach the wall. He doesn't plan to stay in any longer.

"You're already getting out?" Jungkook pouts, watching the boy climb the latter with his heavy clothes weighing him down. Taehyung's skinny jeans will be impossible to take off and his shirt is a good quality, red button up. 

"Yes. I'm cold." Taehyung says, taking his last step up from the latter. Jungkook follows behind the boy. 

The movie starts at 10, playing on a projector and white screen attached to the fence.

Most kids set up their tents already, with the help of the lifeguards of course. They bring their blankets and pillows to the area of the movie and sit in front of the screen with friends.

Taehyung sits farther back, a little away from the crowd along with Hoseok and Yoongi. 

Jin and Mark ran it by Namjoon to choose a slightly scary movie, rated for 12+ so some of the 10 year olds decide to hangout in their tents instead of watching. 

The set up is quite nice. The grass area right next to the pool is now full of tents and the pool lights make everything a little brighter. 

Namjoon is in the staff room, putting everything together. Jin sits next to his group as the movie starts, and Mark sits with his, Jackson sitting next to him.

Jimin notices Taehyung sitting with a few other swimmers and he's about to go sit next to his friend. Taehyung looks happy, joking around with Hoseok as the loud noise of the movie startled them. 

When he sees the boy smile, he decides not to bother him. Instead, he heads over to the group of 13-14 kids and takes a seat next to one of them. 

When Jungkook comes out of the staff room after changing into some grey sweats and a white t-shirt. He notices everyone sitting or lying down in the grass with blankets, staring at the screen in front of them. 

His eyes skim through the crowd, looking for a specific someone to sit next to. 

He sees Jimin, with younger kids at the front. He also notices Jackson sitting with Mark and other kids. Then looking more at the back, Jungkook spots Lisa, sitting with Jisoo. 

He starts to head over, spotting his group. 

Once Jungkook arrives, he walks past Hoseok and Yoongi, taking a seat next to Taehyung who he just spots.

Taehyung wears a big grey hoodie and loose black pants, blankets beside him. Jungkook sits down slowly next to Taehyung, who's still intently watching the screen. 

He's so focused so Jungkook takes advantage of it. He leans closer to the younger boy, until his face is only inches away from Taehyung's ear.

"TaeTae." Jungkook whispers, causing the boy to jolt up in surprise. 

"Jungkook what the hell!" Taehyung almost yells, wide eyes on the lifeguard as he clenches his chest. 

"Wimp." Jungkook mumbles jokingly, receiving a punch from the younger. 

~

As the movie goes on, Taehyung begins to pile blankets onto himself, feeling colder the later it gets. 

Jungkook scoots a little closer to the boy when the wind blows, wanting to grab some of Taehyung's warmth. 

From next to them, Hoseok leans his head on Yoongi's shoulder as they watch the movie. Yoongi's face is still grouchy, but a little less than usual. 

Taehyung, barely visible from all the blankets, calls Jungkook's name quietly and looks at the older with guilt. 

"Do you... want a blanket?" He asks Jungkook, already shedding one off of himself to handover. 

"No no, keep it." Jungkook says, wanting Taehyung to stay adorable in all the blankets covering him up to his neck. 

Taehyung just nods and focuses his eyes back to the scary movie which he thought would be more scary. However 12+ is a little too light for him. 

But he speaks a little too soon when suddenly a loud pop out startles him, causing the boy to fall backwards completely, blankets not holding him up.

It's really embarrassing and Taehyung is too bundled to even sit  back up. And all he receives in return is a loud, annoying laugh from Jungkook, who's doesn't even help him up. 

No, instead Jungkook pulls out his phone and snaps a few pictures of Taehyung, laughing at how he's stuck in a cocoon after yelling from a pop out. 

It makes Jungkook's night.