Finals pt.2

Dive in

-- WARNING-- at end of chapter

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook?" The lady yells.

Jungkook pushes through some swimmers, making his way to the fence entrance here the lady stands with a clipboard.

"Heat 3, lane 4." She says before moving onto the next name. 

Jungkook walks over to lane 4, taking a seat in the chair that sits behind it. There's still two swimmers in front of him that have to swim in heat 1 and 2.

Heat 3 being the fastest.

Jungkook is in his own world, sitting on the chair waiting for his race. Other swimmers surround him, jumping up and down, stretching and slapping his leg.

And that's when Jungkook realizes-he's not faster than everyone. Especially not 6 feet tall men with tight fast-skins and 100$ goggles. 

.

"Boys freestyle, heat 3." Jungkook hears on the speakers, alerting him to get up and quickly get to the block where everyone is already lined up.

"Swimmers take your marks." The official calls as Jungkook's just sliding on his goggles and climbing onto the block.

"Pow."

Jungkook dives well, soaring through the sky higher than everyone before hitting the water. He starts his stream line, anticipating a good lead.

However when Jungkook comes up for his first breath, he's very surprised to see 3 swimmers already in front of him.  By quite a bit.

Jungkook speeds up when he sees the speed of the race, doing his flip turn a second after the three other swimmers.

The cheers of the crowd go unnoticed by the lifeguard, who's caught up to one of the three swimmers. 

That only motivates Jungkook to speed up, his arms cutting through the water with more force. Even Jungkook's kick gets harder, splashing water everywhere.

Halfway through the second lap, Jungkook manages to pass the other swimmer, leaving him and one other swimmer fighting for first place. 

Jungkook finds himself gasping for the next breath, taking in as much air as he can before continuing to swim head down. The wall is right there, and so is the other swimmer.

With so much from the commotion from the crowd, no one is sure who touched first.

Except Jungkook. Who knows he's disappointed in himself after touching the wall only milliseconds after the other swimmer.

~

"Good job Kook that was a hard race." Lisa pats the lifeguard on the back as he arrived back to the tent with his goggles in hand. He sighs but thanks Lisa before discarding his towel.

He looks around for the rest of his swimmers, surprised to see none.

"Where's Taehyung? And Yoongi?" Jungkook asks Lisa.

"Oh they went to watch the races with Jimin." She says, Jungkook nodding.

"I'll be back." Jungkook makes the decision to leave Lisa and find his swimmers. 

Only to pep talk them of course- nothing else.

~

As Jungkook finds the trio, standing on the side of the pool watching the stroke races, he forgets something.

Jungkook forgets that Taehyung is still single. He forgets that Jimin is still allowed and able to steal the younger away from Jungkook.

He complelty forgets when he watches Jimin wrap his arm around the boys shoulder, that he's not even dating Taehyung. 

Sure they've kissed, but what if Taehyung changes his mind? 


"Jungkook?" The lifeguards thoughts are broken when an annoyed voice calls his name.

Yoongi is standing in front of him, looking at him with confusion.

"Oh..y..yes Yoongi?" Jungkook stutters for the first time ever, weirding Yoongi out even more. 

"I'm disappointed in your front crawl race." The grumpy boy mumbles before walking away from Jungkook, leaving his sight.

What the hell?

Jungkook feels annoyance rising in him, his eyes moving from the ground back up to Jimin and Taehyung, who seem to have gotten even more touchy.

So Jungkook makes his way over to the boys, squeezing his way between them to split them up. 

"Heyy Jungkookie! Good race." Jimin says cheerfully, backing away a little when he notices the not-so happy lifeguard.

"It wasn't good." He says, looking straight ahead while both boys look at him.

"It was good." Taehyung says on his left side, causing him to turn and look at the boy.

Taehyung is smiling warmly, looking at Jungkook with squinty eyes that has the boy feeling warm again. It comforts Jungkook a little, his annoyance slightly disappearing. 

"Yeah better than me and Taehyung!" Jimin breaks the moment, laughing loudly as Taehyung suddenly steps in front of Jimin and hits him. 

"Yah so rude." Taehyung complains, hitting Jimin once more while the shorter lifeguard laughs and protects himself.

Both boys continue to play fight, right in front of Jungkook's eyes as he watches with growing annoyance. 

"Ahem." The lifeguard finally lets out a fake cough, directing both boys attention back to him. Taehyung, who's eyes are wide as he catches Jungkook's expression, drops Jimin's hands. Jimin laughs slightly and backs away from the swimmer.

"Taehyung we need to talk. About the race, of course. Come with me." Jungkook says, grabbing the swimmer by the wrist suddenly and pulling him away from Jimin.

"Oh..okay." Taehyung says, looking to Jimin once more before watching the lifeguard in front of him. Jungkook walks quickly, making it hard for Taehyung to keep up.

"Where..are we going exactly?" Taehyung asks once they're exiting the pool area. Instead of heading straight to the tent, Jungkook takes a left, leading them to a secluded area behind the staff building.

"Somewhere private." Jungkook's voice is confident and Taehyung's heart stops for a second, his nerves rising.

Jungkook finally lets go of his wrist when they've reached a completely empty spot away from the tents and behind the pool. Far away from Jimin.

Taehyung leans his back on the wall behind him as he looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. The lifeguards face is serious.

"You need to focus on your race okay." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods, waiting for him to say something else.

"Can you show me what I taught you yesterday. About the body form." Jungkook says a little more quietly, not breaking eye contact with the younger.

It takes Taehyung a few seconds to think, but he suddenly remembers at practise yesterday what he had to do. He had to demonstrate butterfly kick outside of the water so Jungkook could see how he does it. 

"Okay." Taehyung huffs, pushing his back off the wall and turning so that now his face is looking at the wall. He'd rather stare at the bricks than at Jungkook's face. 

With a little bit of hesitation, and Jungkook's intense stare, Taehyung begins to slowly move his hips forewords and then back. He lifts his arms over his head in stream line and gains some more confidence.

Taehyung can't see Jungkook's face, but he knows the lifeguards eyes are still keenly on him. And he feels weird having his back to Jungkook. Especially when doing this particular motion.

Jungkook continues to watch as Taehyung moves his body more fluently, just like he'd learned from the lifeguard.

And Jungkook doesn't even notice himself slowly leaning in, getting slightly closer to the boy as his body rolls. 

And to Taehyung's sudden surprise, he feels Jungkook's body just barely touching his back. 

His motion halts to an almost-stop when he realizes that yes, Jungkook's body is indeed pressing against his lightly.

"Jungkook? What are you.." Taehyung starts to drop his hands from above his head when the lifeguard behind him suddenly grabs them and places them back over his head. He presses the boys hands against the wall so they stay in place.

"Focus.." Jungkook's voice whispers right in Taehyung's ear, making the younger shiver. The lifeguard is extremely close to him, his hot air breathing on the back of Taehyung's neck.

When Jungkook hears Taehyung's breathing get a little louder and raged, he decides to press himself slightly harder against the boys back. 

With his chest now completely touching Taehyung's back and his chin on the boys shoulder, Jungkook speaks again.

"You did well. But during the race, I want you to go even faster. Can you do that?" Jungkook's voice is deeper than before, and for some reason it's more attractive. 

Taehyung can't help but get distracted by the feel of Jungkook's front, pushing a little bit more against him by the minute. His cheeks grow hotter.

"Taehyung-ah? Can you do that?" Jungkook repeats after the lack of response from Taehyung.

"Y..yes." Taehyung gasps when Jungkook's hips move slightly, causing the younger to feel something very big and half-hard against his . 

"Okay. Then make sure to win. Or l'll have to punish you." Jungkook lifts his head from Taehyung's shoulder, upto his head where he nips at the boys ear.

Taehyung closes his eyes, feeling himself getting just by the way the lifeguard speaks. Jungkook creates more friction against Taehyung's , just moving his hips on slow circles that causes the younger to bite his lip.

"Jungkook-ahh.. stop." Taehyung's voice is strained, and so are his swim trunks as Jungkook breaths in his ear. 

"Are you going to win for me?" Jungkook asks the boy, tightening his grip on the boys hands as he pushes his crotch against Taehyung's a little harder.

"Fuc...yes I'll win." Taehyung said with hooded eyes, his hips lurching foreword suddenly in need of friction on his own crotch. 

Jungkook chuckles at the boys sudden excitement. He suddenly moves his mouth across Taehyung's neck, nipping is lightly before finding a perfect spot. 

Jungkook begins to the skin right under Taehyung's jaw, earning a quiet moan from him. 

And Jungkook wishes he could hear those moans more often. In private. 

"Taehyung." Jungkook's sudden stern voice causes Taehyung's eyes to jolt open.

"Ye..s." Taehyung's voice is shaky.

"You have 10 minutes until your name will be called. Do you think I can help you in that much time?" Jungkook is letting go of Taehyung's hands as he speaks, sliding them down his body, only to wrap around Taehyung's waist. 

He wants so badly for Taehyung to let him help him with his little problem that he's proud to have created. 

Taehyung isn't quite sure what Jungkook is talking about first, until he feels a light tug on the string tie of his sweat pants. 

".. I uh..." Taehyung can barely think as his sweat pants fall down his legs, revealing his tight speedo and his very evident bulge. 

A very embarrassing bulge that everyone would see if he didn't get rid of it.

And who better than Jeon Jungkook... his very hot, skilled coach.

"Y..es...you have time, now..please hurry." Taehyung gives in to Jungkook, not sure what the boy will do to him. 

However it's pretty evident when Jungkook's hand is slowly tracing over Taehyung's bulge, causing the boy to gasp, pushing foreword for more friction.

"Alright Tae, I'll make it 3 minutes." Jungkook's voice is no longer whispering, but rather husky and...cocky. Taehyung isn't sure when the boy got so...dominant? But he isn't complaining, especially when he's dreamt of this moment for so long.

Without warning, Jungkook's warm hand suddenly makes its way underneath Taehyung's trunks, grabbing his now-very hard .

"." Taehyung moans at the contact, arching his back slightly, feeling Jungkook's crotch against his once again. 

Jungkook begins to move his hand, already feeling pre- collecting at the end of the younger boys . He's wet enough for Jungkook's hand to easily slide up and down.

"F..faster." Taehyung says leaning his head back as Jungkook's hand quickens the pace a little. 

The lifeguard begins on Taehyung's neck again, leaving kisses on his defined collarbone and earning a few more breathy moans from Taehyung's delicious mouth.

"So..hot." Jungkook says while lifting his eyes to meet Taehyung's face next to his own. The younger's eyes are hooded with pleasure and his mouth is open, letting out loud breaths as Jungkook's finger skims across his tip.

Jungkook continues to kiss up the boys neck, focusing more of his attention to Taehyung's-quite big member. His hand wraps more tightly around it as he jacks Taehyung off with even more speed. 

" Kook... I'm gonna.." Taehyung's breathing quickens as Jungkook's hand does. Jungkook knows Taehyung is close and decides to rub his own member against the boys again, giving him extra friction. 

With a few more quick, hard and grinds to his , Taehyung is harder than ever, splattering all over the brick wall in front of him.

Jungkook slowly stops his , discarding his hand from Taehyung's . He pulls the boys swim trunks back up before detaching himself from him. Not bothering with his own problem, Jungkook tries to calm himself down a little.

As breathless as the younger is, Taehyung turns his body around, leaning his back against the wall as he looks at the flushed boy in front of him.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung breathes out before Jungkook is leaning forewords and pressing a rushed kiss onto Taehyung's lips. It's needy and...hot.

Even though this isn't their first kiss, Taehyung feels his stomach do a flip as the lifeguards hot lips touch his own, making him feel dizzy, intoxicated. 

It's all too short when Jungkook pulls back, a smile creeping up on his face.

"Taehyung, I want you to win this race so ing bad." Jungkook's let's out, sounding confident that Taehyung will do it.

However as Taehyung's standing there breathlessly looking at the hopeful boy in front of him, he can't seem to think of anything else.

He can't let his coach down. He wants to win just to see the reaction on Jungkook's face. 

And he wants to go on that date that Jungkook promised to take him on if he wins.

"I'll win."

Jungkook smiles.

"Oh and Kookie.." Taehyung voice is finally normal once he's calmed down.

"Yeah?" The boy asks, looking so cute even after he just did very y things with Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung says before pecking Jungkook's lips lightly. 

Jungkook laughs slightly, not bothering to ask what for before Taehyung is pulling his sweat pants back on and running away from the secluded area and towards the pool. 

"Good luck!" Jungkook yells before the boy can fully get away. 

Taehyung hears it, but he knows he doesn't need the luck. Not when he knows he can win.