3 : Kibum's Mini Tantrum Part. 1

SHINee : Family Version

Kibum huffed while entering his room, not even minding his freshly out of the shower twin who was busy drying his hair with a towel. Minho doesn’t want to dry his hair with a blow dryer, said that it would ruin his hair and all.

Since he is the twin, he turn to Kibum while still drying his hair.

“what’s with that look? I know there’s something going on with you.” He commented, stopping his movements. They quarreled a lot, but still they are close. The epitome of a perfect twins.

Kibum sighed while twirling his chair and face his twin. He cross his arms to his chest, his face moody and pissy. Minho raised his eyebrow at him before sitting on his bed, putting on his shirt before giving a questioning glance to him.

“what do you think of mama?” Kibum speaks out. Minho was surprised at that question.

“a loving, responsible and strong mother.” Minho answered honestly, because that’s how you are to him. Kibum rolled his eyes, of course everyone in the family knows that.

“I mean her appearance, you pabo.” It’s time for Minho to roll his eyes at that.

“yah, I’m your hyung.”

“only by eight minutes. Now back to the question!” he clap his hands, wanting to get back to the question. Minho shrugged.

“well, look at us, we’re all good looking right? Of course appa is handsome and mama is gorgeous. Everyone knows that.”

“exactly!” Kibum shrieked, surprising Minho a little. Minho put his towel down on his lap while leaning back, sighing.

“cut to the chase, Kibum.”

“mama have a lot of admirers!” Kibum sighed exasperatedly, and that made Minho perk up.

“admirers?” he asked, while Kibum nodded.

“how?” Kibum told the story about how you were supposed to go on a trip while the Taemin are literally begging for you to go.

“are you sure? Maybe Taemin-hyung just wanted mama to go on that trip.”

“you don’t understand! I’ve seen all of them! Their gazes! It’s just like what appa would look when he sees mama! That… adoring looks, admiring and like or something like that! It’s the same!” Kibum stood up, pacing around and shaking his head, trying to make sure that it’s not real.

“well, mama is still young, that’s why boys like her. It’s like this noona thing, I guess. But I’m sure they won’t go too far. Mama is married, and she’s our mama. You should calm down because it would get you wrinkles.” He says, and Kibum quickly went to his mirror to check for wrinkles. When he found that there isn’t any, he walk back to his seat.

“I hope those pesky boys wouldn’t go and wreck anything. I’ll kill them with my bare hands for sure.” He muttered. Minho chuckled.

“you mean all of her kids would. Not just you. Jinki and Jonghyun-hyung would go crazy if they heard about this.”

“well, I’m just going to keep an eye on them so that they won’t get too close with mama.” Kibum huffed and walk into the bathroom with his towel. Minho shake his head before laying down on his bed, patting his stomach while unlocking his phone.

He stares before ponders about the same thing too.

You wouldn’t be doing such bad things, it’s not you to do that. But some part inside his worried about those guys that Kibum had been talking about before. Maybe he should come to work and supervise them tomorrow.

 

֎  Little Taemin’s diary #1 ֍

Mama says that people wanted her to go to Japan. I don’t like it if mama go there. What should I do? I promise that I would clean up my toys if mama wouldn’t go.

Kibum-hyung doesn’t like mama going too. so I’m not the only one!