12 : A Day With Appa and Mama

SHINee : Family Version

“should I get her this? or this?” Leetuk pointed towards the two necklaces, one with gold chains and have a pretty diamond on the end of the string, while the other one was a diamond locket chains, where you can put pictures and stuff inside there. Jinki, Jonghyun and himself was brought there by Heechul and Kyuhyun who was gladly be there to accompanying his leader about buying presents for his wife, shrugging their shoulders animatedly with each other.

“I don’t know, hyung. What does she likes? I don’t think she’s that invested in jewelery.” Kyuhyun point out while surveying a row of rings.

Jinki and Jonghyun also nodded, agreeing with Kyuhyun’s idea.

“true. But I think you should get mama a simple one, save the extravaganza necklaces for the anniversary later on.” Jonghyun suggested. Leetuk hummed, his eyes surveying other jewelries, before spotting something that could be simple enough but meaningful for you.

“found it. How about that one? It’s got its own meaning too.” he smiled, asking for the staff to take the jewelery out and trace his fingers over it. Jinki and Jonghyun look over it and nodded, smiling at their father.

“I think it’s a good choice. As long as you would tell mama what it means.”

“which one?” Heechul that came from looking at bracelets peered over to see it, but due to Leetuk’s sons covering the thing from his sight, he got frustrated.

“yah, let me see too!”

Jinki and Jonghyun laughed. “sorry, uncle.” They let him see it. Heechul called Kyuhyun to see it too, and they immediately nod, agreeing with Leetuk’s idea.

“perfect. Simple, and meaningful. I think she will like it.” Heechul commented, patting his leader’s back proudly. Kyuhyun smirked.

“can’t believe that I will see this day where the leader needs help in buying gifts for his wife.”

Leetuk flicked Kyuhyun’s forehead, making him groan.

“when the time comes, you will be needing my advice on how to stay happy in my marriage. Just so you wait.”

“can’t wait for that. The maknae getting married would be another big news. I mean, who wants the evil maknae as her spouse?” Heechul sarcastically replied for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pouted and basically crossed his arms over his chest for that, feeling offended for once at Heechul’s comment.

Jonghyun pat his uncle’s back. “don’t worry, uncle Kyu. Someone will love you just the way appa and mama loves each other. There is time and place for everything.”

Jinki nodded. “true, appa is on the age of should be having a family anyways, so that’s why he’s so committed. But you still have military service to go to, new album and other things you would want to try on before getting married. Like Jonghyun said, there is time and place for everything.”

Kyuhyun sighed before nodding weakly at them. “thank you. I can’t believe a high schoolers whom is my nephews would give me advice on this rather than my hyungs.” He glared at them.

Heechul and Leetuk laughed briefly at him before crashing him in a hug together.

“aish this maknae, we’re just joking. We’re going to be with you every step of the way. Super Junior always stick together. Understood?” Leetuk says, ruffling his hair altogether. Kyuhyun sighed before smiling at him.

“arasso. Now go and buy that necklace for her. I know that she will love it.”

“then we can book that place and hotel that I told you about. It will be fantastic.” Heechul reminding him, looking at the other cases of jewelry.

And Leetuk proceed on paying for the special necklace for you, his beloved wife.

 

And as for you, Kibum, Minho and Taemin are busy in the kitchen making and eating mango pudding (which is the easiest thing ever, to them) when the boys keep on whining about how they want you to make it again after eating the fifth batch of it. Including Minho, yes, the reliable son after Jinki’s lead are begging you to make it again.

“no! You guys are going to get sugar rush! Especially Taemin!” you shrieked, pulling away the ingredients from Kibum’s prying hands. Kibum pouted, so does Minho. While Taemin was busy running around the kitchen, holding a spoon on his tiny hand and laughing loudly. You sighed and face palmed yourself.

You were weak of their aegyo at first, but after seeing the boys being quite high in sugar (Minho literally hiccupped and shouted ‘GOAL!!!’ after every one of it) you decided that it was enough. Sure, it was funny but you would probably get scolded by your husband and the two eldest sons later on when they find out.

“but mama! I want more pudding! Pudding is good!” Kibum whined, holding to your legs and cried like he was drunk. Minho literally sulking in the corner next to the fridge while Taemin is still running around pointing his spoon like it was his sword. You groaned, pulling Kibum up with much force, but to no avail, failed.

“no, no and no! I won’t give you that much pudding ever again! Appa will be mad when he finds out!”

“then we keep it a secret!” Minho blabbers, putting a palm on his mouth as in to keep a secret, but failed when he hiccupped again. He grinned.

“GOAL!!!”

“oh my god…” you sighed and decided to put the stuff in the cupboard and store it in the deepest side of it, so that the boys couldn’t get it that easily without having to remove some plates and cups (they should know better to not do that) and close it.

“now go and get that sugar rush away.” You shooed them away to the living room, trying to clean up the mess and maybe hide it from your husband and the eldest sons. Kibum and Minho obliged, still high on their sugar rush, scrambled to the living room on your demand. While little Taemin was still running around, giggling.

You sighed and pull your hand out to stop him. “Tae baby?”

Taemin turned to look at you and his eyes started to glimmer with happiness.

“mama! Mama! Mama!” Taemin giggled, hugging your legs happily. You giggled at his cuteness before picking him up (yes, he is 8 but you still ended with that because your baby is just so adorable okay!) and carry him on your hip. He hug your neck with his small arms, giggling every so often, while you are trying to clean up the mess that your sons had made.

 

After a while, you sat on the couch, exhausted and worn out, as your three sons are sleeping soundly on the couch, the sugar rush has finally out from their system. You moved over to the other couch to lay down comfortably, with Taemin latched on you because he wouldn’t move away from you even if you tried. Instead of trying to push him away, might as well pull him to cuddle with you.

You could feel yourself dozing away when the door to the house opened, and footsteps and voices are heard, but you’re too tired to move your head to look. But you could feel that your husband and the eldest sons are back home, judging by how they react to you sleeping like this.

“mama is asleep. Ohtokke?” Jonghyun gasped, finding you, Taemin, Minho and Kibum sprawled on the couch, sleeping like a log.

Leetuk roam his eyes around the house, to his kids, to his wife, before pursuing his lips. Wondering what makes all of you to be so tired, he went into the kitchen, looking around to find nothing.

“probably mama and the rest is having some nap time. Let’s put the food away.” Jinki and Jonghyun obliged, walking into the kitchen. Leetuk pat Minho’s back, rubbing it slightly.

“Minho-yah, wake up. Go to your room to sleep.” Minho would snore for a moment, accompanied by snort, then he would wake up by sitting up, scratching his stomach.

“huh?” he mumbled.

Leetuk repeated the actions to Kibum, sending the twins to their room. He moved to his wife and the cuddling baby of the family, trying to pry his arms and legs away from hugging you like a sloth. Little Taemin whined before clutching close to Leetuk himself, making himself comfy before continuing to sleep again.

Leetuk chuckled as Jinki and Jonghyun walk out from the kitchen after storing food in the fridge. Seeing Taemin latching on their father like that made them smile too, impressed at the little one before Jinki stepped up to take him.

Jinki and Jonghyun had to pry Taemin’s strong hold away from their father for a couple of minutes before disappearing upstairs.

 

“what a stubborn brother.” Jonghyun mumbled, pinching Taemin’s nose for a moment before letting it go, letting his little brother breathe.

“he’s a spoiled brat too. But he’s the maknae anyway.” Jinki huffed, laying Taemin on the bed carefully, prying his hands away and quickly give his Pikachu dolls so that Taemin could latch on it.

Jonghyun tucked him in before walking outside with his hyung and close the door, making sure that the night light is on so that little Taemin wouldn’t be afraid of the time changes when he woke up later.

“do you think that our plan works?” Jonghyun whispered, walking back downstairs with Jinki because they want to snack on something. Jinki shrugged, slipping his hands inside his jeans pocket and walk slowly, thinking deeply.

“I hope so. Because I can’t bear to be separated from mama for 3 weeks. None of us do.”

Jonghyun nodded, pursuing his lips before darting his eyes back to the living room, a soft smile appeared on his face slowly.

“I don’t think we need to worry about that for now.” Jinki was about to ask when Jonghyun pointed his fingers to the living room. Jinki obliged, turning his head and look at the direction of the living room and smiled softly also.

“should we take a picture of that?” Jinki asked.

“say no more, hyung.” Jonghyun pulled out his phone, making sure that the angle is correct and the surrounding is perfect before snapping the perfect moment for their appa and mama to remember.

Leetuk, laying down on the sofa recliner, you on top of him, cuddling close to him and both of you are draped on with a comfy thick comforter, making only your heads visible. Leetuk’s chin on your head, yours buried in the crook of his neck. Leetuk’s soft hums dozing you off to sleep even more as you surrender to the peace.

“yeah. No need to worry about that.” Jinki repeated, pulling Jonghyun to the kitchen quietly.

“I hope that someday I would be able to find someone who is half as amazing as mama.” Jinki muttered, opening a can of pepsi with Infinite’s Sungjong’s name on it, the special edition they got from their uncles and sipping on it.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows at his hyung. “why half? Why not as amazing as her?”

“because mama could never be compared to any girls that we will meet in the future, Jong-ah. Even if we got married, we would still look for mama because she is the only one who understands us more than our future wives. And also that she would never leave us. As if!” Jinki smiled. Jonghyun chuckled, leaning his body on the counter and nodded.

“I agree. Mama is so amazing, that’s why appa is so in love with her.”

“that’s why we all love her. And appa.”

Jonghyun sighed happily. “hyung, let’s go and play some video games?”

“…. Okay fine. let’s do that.”


heyyyyy!!!!! hahaha, you thought i was gonna abandon this fic??? nooooooooo. i'm updating it slowly, but not tooooo sloooowwww. hope all of you understand :))

thanks for reading~