17 : Scary House... and?!

SHINee : Family Version

 as you noticed, i changed some of their characters when it comes to this chapter.... hehehehe.. a bit longer update, hopefully this satisfies you before another coming! i'm getting my muse again, thanks to Jonghyun's solo comeback and Onew's solo in STATION, like sm, finally, wtf are you hiding my precious baby from singing for so long!! give him an album! or another drama or movie or soundtrack!

anyways, enjoy! 

xoxo


“I want candies!” Taemin squealed, seeing that the theme park was in his sight. He was about to run towards the nearest candy stall, but one of his hand are locked with Heechul’s strong hold, making the boy falter back and pouted.

“not after this morning. We should go for a ride and then come back for candies, arasso?” Siwon chirps, walking towards the ticket booth with Kyuhyun by his side, mumbling about how the sun is too strong this morning for his morning dose of sunshine.

“we should at least get the corn dogs, hot dogs, lollipops, cotton candy and drinks from there. That’s where it’s complete.” Jinki joined, smiling happily despite his body feeling like he was going got collapse at some point.

“as long as both of you did not break down after that, we’re fine by that.” Yesung joked, patting both of the sick boys on their back before gently pushing them forward after they had got the tickets.

“careful too. Fans might be aware of us coming out like this later on. I want neither of you to lose in the crowd or anywhere else without us knowing where you are. Got your phones with you?” Siwon reminding them, looking at all the kids sternly. The twins nodded, the eldest nodded, while the little one just smiled innocently.

“I think I’ll take Taemin with me. Who knows what he’s going to do around here.”

“no way, I want to take him too! I had him with me since the morning!” Shindong protested.

“what about me? I cooked this morning, so I have a chance to take him out for a ride too!” Heechul joined.

“well, thanks for thinking about us, we’re going.” Kibum sassed, raising an eyebrow at the uncles that was arguing together while little Taemin was by Heechul’s side, totally confused of everything that has happened.

Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook and Donghae laughed while Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Kangin chuckled at Kibum mini jealousy towards uncles who doted on the youngest of the siblings.

“don’t worry kids, it’s not like we didn’t do that to you guys when you guys were Taemin’s age.” Kangin reassured Kibum, patting the top of his head.

“what about now, then?” Kibum pouted. Ryeowook and Donghae giggled.

“now, too. come on, let’s leave them alone and have fun. What do we want to do first?” Sungmin smiled, pushing all kids to walk.

“I heard that Vikings are the trend in this season. Let’s go on that first,” Minho suggested.

“roller coaster is fun, but I don’t think the hyungs would want to get on it cause’ of their fever.” Kibum snickered at the two eldest, who are simply paled at the thought of going up on a high, fast ride.

“jebal, please no. we would rather go inside a scary house or something..” Jinki muttered. Suddenly, Jonghyun smacked his arm, eyes wide.

“why would you say that?! You know I’m terrified of ghost!” he shrieked.

“good idea. Scary house it is then!” Donghae smiled, pointing towards the lane where the place should be. That thought made Jonghyun sweat, fanning himself chuckled nervously. He tried to protest, but his uncles and his brothers are already moving, and when he turned back to the rest of the uncles, they too, have moved.

He had no choice but to go and follow the before.

 

“after this, Minho and I would want to go on Vikings and roller coaster. Hyungs can just sit around and eat.” Kibum exclaimed, looking ahead at the scary house like it does not matter to him. He was not that scared of it. He grew out of it when he started attending high school.

While Jinki was busy blowing his nose and keep the tissue inside his pocket, not wanting to litter around until he find a trash can to empty his bulging pockets.

While Minho was expressionless, blinking at the entrance of the scary house while waiting for his uncles to hand their tickets like it was nothing. He was not fond of the scary house, because of the fake make up and set up, but that does not mean he didn’t like going into one.

While Jonghyun was busy darting his eyes around, afraid that something will come and drag him inside. He latched onto Jinki’s arm, sweating furiously.

“yah, be a man and just step inside. It’s not that bad to see them acting like a ghost. There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Jinki sneezed again, pushing a new tissue to his nose, blocking his nose and wait patiently.

“you know that I’m easily scared by this, hyung. Just don’t let me be far away from you when we’re in there.” He squeaks when it’s time for them to walk inside the house, starting from the dark entrance.

“fine. just don’t scream into my ear. My head is already pounding.” Jinki grumbled, patting Jonghyun’s hand while walking inside with him carefully.

“don’t you think that the ghost is going to pop out from somewhere?” Eunhyuk whispered, walking inside while squinting his eyes at the dark surrounding. They have to move into a long, dark pathway before going into the first room, where the ghost would probably lay there, waiting for them.

“it would be too cliché, don’t you think?” Yesung walks, not even caring about anything with Kyuhyun next to him. While Ryeowook and Sungmin was latched side by side together, looking around and wander what’s the next surprise is going to be.

 

“ARE YOU GOING TO WALK FASTER?!”

All of them jumped a little, startled at a loud voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Jonghyun swallowed, clutching to his hyung tightly while walking faster to the first room.

“geez, can’t they just make it gory instead of loud? They’re just messing with my ears.” Jinki grumbled, clasping his ears before walking faster, as per the annoying request. Minho and Kibum are already at the front, pushing the first door open when something fell down on the ground.

“good visualization by trying to make the guest ran faster to the next room. Nice try.” Kangin commented, walking slowly like the voice didn’t provoked him earlier.

“boring.” Kibum exclaimed, pushing the fake hand with blood smeared on it with his feet before entering the room with Minho following. While Donghae, who noticed the hand on the ground decided to pick it up, and throw it at the back where Sungmin and Ryeowook was, making both of them shrieked a little before moving away, looking at the hand, noticing that it was just fake, before glaring at Donghae who had already disappeared into the room.

 

“holy mother of candies…” Eunhyuk gaped, seeing that there is a candy house as tall as Siwon’s height infront of him. He was about to look closer at the candy that was plastered on it, before poking at the treats because was it edible? If it was, he could eat it.

“do you want some candies, little boy?” some gory(and creepy) voice was heard, as he turned around, his eyes was met with a lady that has been plastered with make up, looking like an old lady with wrinkles all over her face. He was startled before moving away slowly, as the old lady keep coming closer to him, pulling out lollipops and treats infront of him with a creepy smile.

“uhh, no thanks!” he proceed to turn and run, but he accidentally knocked into a door, losing his balance and fall to the ground on his .

The old lady laughed, her piercing, annoying laugh was going into his ears, torturing his mind in the process. But Eunhyuk was not scared, he was annoyed.

“yah! Go and laugh about my misfortune somewhere else! It was annoying!” Eunhyuk sassed, before getting up and walk towards the door properly, leaving the befuddled old lady behind.

When the actor thought that she would sit inside the room waiting for another customer for a long time, again, when someone walked in, she quickly hid behind the candy house.

 

“whoa! This is amazing!” Jinki’s eyes opened wide, looking at the view infront of him. Jonghyun was busy chanting about how he love himself, then his family and all before opening his eyes again, then shut it again.

“Jong, this is not real. It’s just an illusion.” They had been on a mini 3D ride, after passing through so many rooms inside the house then stumbled upon the next room where they should be riding a 3D ride that was going to project to them such illusions.

And the illusion that was projected was them riding a small rollercoaster, heading towards a house that was almost collapsed. As if they’re trying to ram into it, the house collapsed, making bats coming out of it and flew to them. Jinki thought that it was cool, but Jonghyun is busy closing his eyes and move his face away at the thought of bats flying towards him.

“it kinda feels like it.”

“that’s why it’s 3D.”  Jinki nudged him, waiting for another obstacles that was supposed to be heading towards them. This time, they are driving a car on a dark surrounding with only a light illuminating the road.

“see, now it’s nothing. Come on, it’s going to be finished.” Jinki says, waiting. Jonghyun gulped and opened his eyes, calming himself down when there is nothing until a few minutes later, the car that they were in rocked and a head popped down infront of them, all gory and hungry.

Both Jinki and Jonghyun screamed at that.

 

They all came out, looking satisfied, bored and hungry. Jonghyun wiped his sweat with tissues, walking with his hyung while muttering about the attractions in the house was something that he didn’t want to see it again.

“so, how was it? I thought I heard both of you screamed. And was that Eunhyuk too?” Donghae poked Eunhyuk arm, who was clutching his swollen side where he had hit the door inside the scary house moments ago.

“don’t count on it. I hated the candy house room.” He muttered, making his friends snickered at him.

“we’re just surprised at the 3D ride. Didn’t you see the last one?” Jonghyun asked.

“oh, the zombie popping out from nowhere. Yeah, startled me too. Kibum kinda screamed.” Minho exclaims, pointing at Kibum who rolled his eyes.

“oh please, anyone would scream when they were being startled like that. Like you didn’t shudder when we’re going through that path where the souls was clutching to his legs and all.”

“it was a bit disturbing.” Minho shrugged. Kibum ‘hmmph’ ed at him.

“so, what’s next?” Kangin asked, looking around for another booth or stalls to go to.

“let’s get something to eat. And call the others. Who knows where did they went to,” Yesung exclaimed, pulling out his phone to call whoever is reachable right now.

“with Taemin with them, it’s safe to say that they’ll be getting food and toys and everything.” Sungmin frowned, hoping that the little one did not get high with sugar.

“oh! It’s them!” Ryeowook shouted, earning the attention from the rest of the clan when Shindong, Siwon and Heechul ran to them, all sweating and red on the face.

“wait, where is Taemin?” Donghae scrunched his eyebrows. That statement made Taemin’s brothers perked up to attention.

“what happened? Where’s Taemin?!” Jinki suddenly croaked out, not wanting to know the worst.

The three uncles look at each other before fidgeting slightly. The four brothers didn’t waste a time before sprinting forward, leaving the uncles behind.