8 : Mission Possible, Twins Only

SHINee : Family Version

When the boys walked inside the house, it was already near dinner. They are full from the meat eating session with the uncles, also talking to them about school and such stuff while their uncles are drinking to make up to their time due to work.

They were greeted with grilling smell, fish and meat along the way. The twins whined, having to eat again knowing what their dinner would be. And it seems like their mama have the same idea of making grilled food tonight.

Little Taemin rushed into the bathroom, having to be there in a while because the brothers discovered that he had eaten lots of chopped peppers and his stomach was sick of it. It was funny to be seeing little Taemin sweat it out and cry a little because the burning sensation in his mouth was something new to the little brother, and seeing that he is a very delicate brother, uncle Kyuhyun quickly run to the nearby store to purchase milk and yogurt for the youngest.

See how even the coldest have the soft spot for them?

You walk out from the kitchen, greeting your kids and counting them so that none of them are left out. “where’s Tae?”

“bathroom. He accidentally ate lots of peppers and face the consequences.” Trust Minho to update his mama about everything the exact way. You shook your head at them, smiling slightly and clap your hands.

“alright, your appa brought some meat and fish home, and we decided to grill it. So go and take a shower- don’t forget to check on your brother and come back down for dinner. Arasso?”

The four brothers nodded, acknowledging your orders and go back to their room, with Minho actually being the responsible one and decided to check upon the youngest.

 

Kibum walked out from his bedroom, rubbing his hair with a towel that was draped around his neck. He walk around the hall, hearing how Minho’s voice was encouraging little Taemin to relax and let the flow goes (that was interpreted nicely) outside the bathroom door and Jonghyun belting out some new songs while Jinki was already downstairs entertaining the parents. That would be perfect for some distraction, as Kibum thought.

He look around, hoping that no one would catch him doing so when the other brothers knew about his doings and slip into your and Leetuk’s work room quietly. He walk over to your side, where papers and the computer on standby mode. He look into the papers, only to be seeing stuff like SHINee’s promotion plan, dates and list of shows that they need to go to.

He blew a raspberry with his mouth, consider that as boring before going through the drawers to find your schedule and other stuff. Where could that be?

“probably in mama’s diary planner.” Kibum jumped and turn around, only to sigh in relief when he sees his twin closing the door behind him, coming to check and help when needed.

“aish, you scared me, you pabo!”

“yah, I’m older.”

“only by 8 minutes, do we have to go through this again?” Kibum snorted. Seems like Minho would never let this go off again. He walk around the desk, looking for the planner.

“is Tae okay?” he asked. Sometimes as much as he didn’t want to admit it, he is the closest to the youngest, probably because he is the younger twin and he has this natural mother instinct when it comes taking care of little Taemin. It’s not like Minho didn’t do a good job of being the responsible brother like the rest, but Kibum would always make sure that little Taemin would not get left behind.

“his stomach hurts, but he’s already downstairs. Appa and mama is being kept busy. Now we have to find her planner quick before mama climbed up to our rooms to call us for dinner again.” He proceed on checking the computer, signing in and look through some folders. Being the twin to the cheeky ones means that equal brains, so he knew how to find out the password to their parents’ computer (it was easy, it’s the date of their marriage for both parents).

“found it.” Minho says, catching Kibum’s attention. Kibum run to the computer to look through the schedules, scanning through it.

“print it. We need to show this to the hyungs.” Minho nodded, printing it and waited for the printer to do its job. When it did, Kibum snatched the papers and Minho clicked out of everything, leaving the opened documents that you had left them open before logging out from the computer. He stood up and push Kibum out from the work room quickly so that he can hide the papers in their room.

When both twins come out, they’re just in time to catch you walking to their room to remind about dinner. You sighed in relief seeing the twins, you thought that they have already gone to sleep out of exhaustion.

“there you are! Now come and eat dinner. You appa have made a lot, I don’t know why.” You pulled their hands and walk downstairs to the kitchen where the rest was already seated. Jinki was stuffing rice in his mouth with meat on the side, and Jonghyun was busy biting on the fish while talking to his father about some stuff (and socks too?) while little Taemin was busy eating a porridge because of his sudden stomach ache.

Minho and Kibum joined them, taking places and pick up their chopsticks and eat. Leetuk opened up, telling about how little Taemin is having a stomach ache and couldn’t handle too much spice and decided to bring him to the clinic tomorrow.

“no, I’ll take him. You have schedules to go to.” You perked up, putting your hand on his shoulder, reminding him about his job. Leetuk sighed and pat your hand before intertwining your fingers with his.

“I’ll do it. You have work too. I’m sure that it would be quick.”

The brothers looked at each other. Looks like their plan is doing faster than ever. Jinki and Jonghyun look at their youngest brother that was nibbling porridge slowly, rubbing his stomach every so often.

“why don’t both of you take the emergency leave and bring him together?” both of them says, catching you and Leetuk by surprise. Leetuk raised his eyebrows, thinking while you raised one at them.

“are my oldest sons twins too?”

“I told you that we could have been twins.” Jonghyun chirped, getting a nudge from Jinki so that he could keep quiet about it. Jonghyun snorted before shrugging to you.

“just saying.”

“that could be good. We can hear about the results together.” Leetuk nodded. You sighed.

“I’m sure that I can handle it alone. You’re a celebrity, you need to focus on your work.”

“and you’re just a normal person? Jagi, you’re my wife and the manager to SHINee. And what’s wrong with actually being caring about our son? It’s still my responsibility as a father.” Leetuk argued, not satisfied with your decision. You frowned at him.

The four brothers turn to look at each other worriedly, noticing that their parents are arguing about this small things.

“hyung, do something!” Kibum whispered to Jinki. Jonghyun put a finger to his mouth and turn to Jinki, nudging him gently. Jinki nodded.

“appa, mama. No need to argue about this. Both of you could just go and take Tae to the clinic and come back like usual. Right now, Tae needs both his parents with him. Please don’t argue over this little things infront of him. Look at him.” Jinki interrupted, pointing to little Taemin who was still in his own world, nibbling on his porridge every so often.

Both you and Leetuk realised it, and sighed together. Their sons was right.

“I’m sorry.” Both of them apologized to each other, before tending to little Taemin who seems to be full from eating.

The four brothers sighed in relief at their parents’ speedy reconciliation. Seems like they don’t have to do much, for their parents does love each other very much.

“now, let’s put the next plan on action.” Jonghyun winked at his brothers before continue to eat his dinner.


it seems like i love this series so much i put on a hold on another series XD enjoy~